Glad That Tiger is teeing off early today.

Bulldog Bruce

Nov 1, 2007
I have always hated, going back to the Greg Norman days, when golf coverage picked a select few to keep showing their shots even when they are totally out of contention. Tiger is the current incarnation of that and he should be done by the time leaders are on the back nine. Hopefully they will get enough of him on CBS live so we don't have to see replays down the stretch.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
I have always hated, going back to the Greg Norman days, when golf coverage picked a select few to keep showing their shots even when they are totally out of contention. Tiger is the current incarnation of that and he should be done by the time leaders are on the back nine. Hopefully they will get enough of him on CBS live so we don't have to see replays down the stretch.

Leaders? I understand what you're saying but one guy is running away with it. That just takes all the fun out of it for me even when it was tiger doing it.

stateu1

Mar 21, 2016

Spot on Mr Bruce.

DAWG61

Feb 26, 2008
They have featured pairings on Masters.com that's free to stream. You can watch his entire round there. The TV coverage on CBS is going to show the leaders/contenders only. Masters figured out years ago how to keep the Tiger haters happy. Him shooting -1 the first day and making the cut is ridiculous and now he's outta gas and 3 putting every green so everyone can be happy again.

DesotoCountyDawg

Nov 16, 2005
To be fair, it’s not really hating Tiger, it’s hating the announcers and media slobbering all over him. This week is an exception just because of the situation but in the past it was nauseating. Whether he’s three putting every green or not, it’s amazing that he’s playing on Sunday.

DAWG61

Feb 26, 2008
I get it. Pretty amazing we can watch their entire rounds free on Masters.com. If Phil had played you'd be able to see his entire rounds too.

DesotoCountyDawg

Nov 16, 2005
I’m just glad that Masters finally got with the program after years of shutting out most of the coverage.

Bulldog Bruce

Nov 1, 2007
I like Tiger. I don't like a forced narrative. And Saturday they showed every shot Tiger hit during the broadcast even though he was 15 shots down so the streaming select pairings is BS. Yes you can watch him that way, but it doesn't stop the main broadcast. They are paying bills also and I am sure those sponsors want tiger eyes.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
going in Sunday, is not exactly running away with it.

The tournament is still on.

Thanks for let me know I got away from the TV by the time he went 10 under and nobody was around that score

The guy with the mullet is killing me I keep waiting for him to do lines from Joe Dirt.

DAWG61

Feb 26, 2008
15 months without Tiger and him visibly limping around the course aren't helping CBS to ignore his poor finish. That and the millions of normally non-golf viewers currently tuning in just to see him.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
Scheefler with the standard Sunday leader tee shot off box #1... right into the pines

I don't know how anybody could handle it because the pressure for winning the Masters is gotta be extraordinarily high.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
Gotta give Schefler a lot of credit for his performance today. He was steady as a rock while everybody else was going up and down around him. He won it one early on when he holed out that chip shot for the two shot swing over Smith.

mcdawg22

Sep 18, 2004
I like Tiger. I don't like a forced narrative. And Saturday they showed every shot Tiger hit during the broadcast even though he was 15 shots down so the streaming select pairings is BS. Yes you can watch him that way, but it doesn't stop the main broadcast. They are paying bills also and I am sure those sponsors want tiger eyes.
They want the most ratings and Tiger = Ratings. I get it he was 15 out but he probably had the biggest galleries and draws the most interest from the casual viewer.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login