Glad we got our beatdown in on A&M while we could.....

BigDawg0074

Oct 12, 2016
Jimbo ain’t ****. He’s gotten by on daddy’s(booster) money and one outstanding college QB in Winston. Texas A&M has not improved whatsoever in his tenure despite great recruiting classes. Without competent leadership talent means very little.

patdog

May 28, 2007
.....because they are going to get better. I know it's fun to make fun of them, but Jimbo has them headed in the right direction. I was always one of the ones 10 years ago that didn't buy the 'sleeping giant' mantra, mainly because they'd never truly done it. Their history is on par with like Arkansas or some crap like that, maybe not even that good.

But they went out and found the guy who could make it happen, the guy that knew they had to recruit outside of Texas and unify the boosters. They have a solid young team and they will be hell the next few years. The only thing that might get them is the primadonna factor (which is going to get a lot of people who are all-in on NIL), and I hope it does.
I see that reasonable poster goat is gone and trolling goat is back. Not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login