Gloom despair agony aTm thread

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
5 of 8 runs reached via walk.

Somebody around here said we just have not got any dependable pitching this season. This is another one of those games where if we had had anything effective from the bullpen that we could count on we would've snuck out game one

I can't remember who that guy was. I actually think it may have been more than one fella.

pmack3641

Aug 9, 2019
100% correct, as I said in a different thread our biggest issue has been pitching followed by lack of timely hitting. Our bullpen hasn’t been good all year.

MSUDC11

Aug 23, 2012
I mean if you’ve watched us play all year, this was a pretty stereotypical game for us. Flashes of promise, but we struggle to get runners home at times and our pitching is totally unreliable.

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
We only walked 7 tonight. They walked us 4 times. We both hit a batter

Problem is that our walks and hit batters happen in bunches.

Last edited:

tcdog70

Sep 24, 2012
You should be able to run backward and score from second on a no doubter double. Hines might be the worst base runner in history. Lemonis had a brain fart not putting Davis in Center in the 7th. You want your best hitters in the 1-2-3 spots because they usually will get an extra bat. Put Yeager-Luke-Mule and Hines at the top of the order.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login