GO BRAVES

Chuck Nasty

Aug 20, 2021
Yesssir!

Flying Regular Season GIF by MLB

Reactions: KoreyDawg

PK1982

Feb 23, 2022
Great times for this organization. I remember sitting in the stands in the old Fulton county stadium back in the 1970s with about 8,000 fans, hoping and praying for better circumstances...

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
This dude stays in the bathroom taking selfies like an Instagram THOT! Men don't take selfies Prison Bae, Kirby's Bottom Bish, Kirby''s Klown Korey, Korey with a Kayyyyyyyyy!
Dude, you’re all on my diick like one of my biitch’s, when you look this good you can take selfies wherever you want to. Don’t be a hater all your life pussie. Maybe when you’re man enough you can come to the A and hang out with your boy, that’s if you want to get laid and stop jacking off.

Tuamuchspeed

Jul 15, 2022
I didn't even notice the trashy neck tat the first time. Congrats Korey, you've somehow managed to lower my opinion of you and your double chin. Didn't think it was possible.

Reactions: Ichabod

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
I didn't even notice the trashy neck tat the first time. Congrats Korey, you've somehow managed to lower my opinion of you and your double chin. Didn't think it was possible.
Another pussie observing a REAL MAN, the post isn’t about me, it’s about me celebrating my hometown team. Go check out some women or something, I don’t like boy booty
futurama adult humor GIF

Tuamuchspeed

Jul 15, 2022
Another pussie observing a REAL MAN, the post isn’t about me, it’s about me celebrating my hometown team. Go check out some women or something, I don’t like boy booty
futurama adult humor GIF
Does putting "real man" in all caps help you convince yourself that it's true?

Latest posts

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login