Going forward

POTUS

Sep 29, 2022
We will not win a conference game against a decent QB. That’s a clear trend.

So KJ Jefferson & Dart will destroy us. Bama has a shaky QB but that’s a loss for sure too. Petrino will ride his motorcycle all over us regardless if it’s Wegman or Johnson, so that’s another loss. Only UK & Auburn are possible wins. Will have to get them both to go 6-6. Gross.

blitz2Win

Sep 2, 2023
We will not win a conference game against a decent QB. That’s a clear trend.

So KJ Jefferson & Dart will destroy us. Bama has a shaky QB but that’s a loss for sure too. Petrino will ride his motorcycle all over us regardless if it’s Wegman or Johnson, so that’s another loss. Only UK & Auburn are possible wins. Will have to get them both to go 6-6. Gross.
Stoops is a good coach, they win in weird ugly ways but he still figures out a way to win.
Auburn has some athletes on defense. Their offense isnt good but they will put pressure on Will.
Aggies will beat the brakes off of us.
Auburn and Uk should be winnable games.

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
Y’all are idiots. Our staff will figure it out. No chance this team is less than 7-5. And if you expect more than that with 100% new offensive staff that is a you problem.
I never expected 7-5 with coach coaching his first head job ever.
I'm seeing a lot of the sec is mediocre.
I saw Arkansas carry lsu to the wall in Death Valley tonight. The same team that boat raced us.
This defense hasnt don't jack **** to stop anyone all year.
TAMU is better than you think they are
Bama is better than you think they are
Auburn is middle of the pack but better than they were last year. Ole miss is middle of the pack

MSUDC11-2.0

Sep 29, 2022
I saw Arkansas carry lsu to the wall in Death Valley tonight. The same team that boat raced us.
Auburn is middle of the pack but better than they were last year. Ole miss is middle of the pack

A&M and Arkansas both have non-SEC losses and are beatable by us on a good day. Kentucky/Auburn/Ole Miss as well.

Bama isn’t worth discussing given that we haven’t been competitive with them in years.

POTUS

Sep 29, 2022
Y’all keep judging these teams based on what they’ve done against others. Just know it’s a given that their QB will have his best game against us. When you realize that, all of them look much tougher.

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
The SEC office will let us hold all game to get to the 6th win as reparation for the head ref tonight that was in on the fix tonight

blitz2Win

Sep 2, 2023
aggies are really a pretty good team, they won’t be like last year. 5 star skill players with Petrino running things. despite Miami game they will have a strong season.

Auburn has some athletes on defense. If they can put pressure on Will that shuts us down. that will determine that game.

Reactions: Trojanbulldog19

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
A&M and Arkansas both have non-SEC losses and are beatable by us on a good day. Kentucky/Auburn/Ole Miss as well.

Bama isn’t worth discussing given that we haven’t been competitive with them in years.
Have you watched our defense? Miami is better than you give them credit for. This is the first game our offense looked somewhat good past 1st quarter. Defense though is still bad. We play both of those teams on the road this year.

blitz2Win

Sep 2, 2023
we Have zero pass rush, if you give any qb all day back there the secondary will look bad. We have so many receivers they are getting rust on the bench. how could we have not signed one edge rusher out of the portal ? Do we really need Roberson ? Goede ?

Charlton and Jackie Matthews came out of the portal, I’m sure we could have found a player to help the defense. But apparently the offensive rebuild is all that mattered.

Reactions: Trojanbulldog19

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
we Have zero pass rush, if you give any qb all day back there the secondary will look bad. We have so many receivers they are getting rust on the bench. how could we have not signed one edge rusher out of the portal ? Do we really need Roberson ? Goede ?

Charlton and Jackie Matthews came out of the portal, I’m sure we could have found a player to help the defense. But apparently the offensive rebuild is all that mattered.
That's because leach didn't value recruiting defense. We put some value in it bringing turner back but we haven't done so well there yet.

blitz2Win

Sep 2, 2023
That's because leach didn't value recruiting defense. We put some value in it bringing turner back but we haven't done so well there yet.
leach wasn’t in charge of the portal this off season, Arnett was. leach at least signed Randy Charlton and Jackie Matthews.

returning d lineman look worse under turner than Phelps

Reactions: Rupert Jenkins

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
leach wasn’t in charge of the portal this off season, Arnett was. leach at least signed Randy Charlton and Jackie Matthews.

returning d lineman look worse under turner than Phelps
I would agree arnett made terrible use of the portal. Our defensive line was not that great last year either. Our line backers caused s lot of issues. But they also had some decent back up in secondary. Brock is not s good play caller either

Reactions: blitz2Win

kired

Aug 22, 2008
Don't we have some decently rated young CBs? I'd rather we roll with them going forward. Surely they can't do any worse.

blitz2Win

Sep 2, 2023
D line was pretty decent last year, there’s a drop off of play with Crumedy. turner is a downgrade just as Friend is. Preston is a bright spot. we needed an edge rusher and a corner, one more safety.

I thinkthe core of the defense is pretty good, it’s something that could have been strengthened quite a bit with 2-3 good portal. additions. I’m just surprised our staff couldn’t see this. it seems like all the focus was on the offensive rebuild. We’ve got more receivers than we can use now.

Rupert Jenkins

Nov 29, 2017
This coaching staff is terrible. Every facet of this team is worse except ST. And no, it's not Leachs fault. Or Will. Unless we improve a lot Auburn is the only SEC win we will get. These coaches are way over their head. Arnett made a stupid comment about how he hopes we would be completing some long passes. They got 10 men in the box. Pure lie.. I was seeing double coverages downfield. The line can't block.5 guys much less 10

ronpolk

May 6, 2009
Y’all are idiots. Our staff will figure it out. No chance this team is less than 7-5. And if you expect more than that with 100% new offensive staff that is a you problem.
At this point, 7-5 would be very impressive. I see more like 4-8 or 5-7

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login