Good day of watching tomorrow.....

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
Regardless of NIL, portal, Sankey, whatever, a college football Saturday is still a college football Saturday. And there's a lot on the line, a lot we can figure out.

Morning games: South Carolina at Bama, Noodle at Iowa (I suggest you use the morning to get whatever shlt you need to get done, done)
Afternoon games: Red River Rivalry, us and Georgia (for as long as you can stand it), Penn State at USC
Night games: Florida at Tennessee, Ole Miss at LSU, Vandy at Kentucky, Ohio State at Oregon
Fall asleep to Kansas State at Prime

Might have to throw something on the grill and actually sit down from about 2 pm on. Maybe even a fire pit.

DoggieDaddy13

Dec 23, 2017
Why would anybody give a good gottdayum about any of these games unless you went to school there or your children are on the team are in the band or on the cheer/dance squad or selling concessions?

Our team sucks -- SUCKS! -- in case you ain't noticed.

College football is dead to me.

Reactions: BulldogBlitz

mcdawg22

Sep 18, 2004
Regardless of NIL, portal, Sankey, whatever, a college football Saturday is still a college football Saturday. And there's a lot on the line, a lot we can figure out.

Morning games: South Carolina at Bama, Noodle at Iowa (I suggest you use the morning to get whatever shlt you need to get done, done)
Afternoon games: Red River Rivalry, us and Georgia (for as long as you can stand it), Penn State at USC
Night games: Florida at Tennessee, Ole Miss at LSU, Vandy at Kentucky, Ohio State at Oregon
Fall asleep to Kansas State at Prime

Might have to throw something on the grill and actually sit down from about 2 pm on. Maybe even a fire pit.
Yeah and I got soccer. Goat I am now on your anti Travel Ball bandwagon.

Arnept

Nov 26, 2023
Why would anybody give a good gottdayum about any of these games unless you went to school there or your children are on the team are in the band or on the cheer/dance squad or selling concessions?

This season has been exciting outside of MSU. I've accepted the fate of this year's MSU team. Doesn't mean I can't enjoy CFB as a whole.

Ludus24

Oct 21, 2023

Just say you don't like ball and move on lmao. This year has been one of the best years of college football since 2007.

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
If your buddy scheduled a wedding on this Saturday, break up with your buddy.

DesotoCountyDawg

Nov 16, 2005

Thanks for letting us know, we will add you to the list.

share jericho GIF

mcdawg22

Sep 18, 2004

Why are you on a college sports message board again?

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login