Got most of the players back

8dog

Feb 23, 2008
The game should be restarted after this incident without only these two ejections since the SEC is admitting no one else should have ejected, but getting everyone else back today was probably the best possible outcome.
Should be a no contest or a tie. They had a starter get to bat and we are rolling pitchers up to the plate. Good grief.

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
The game should be restarted after this incident without only these two ejections since the SEC is admitting no one else should have ejected, but getting everyone else back today was probably the best possible outcome.
This is absolutely true. They stole the opportunity for us to win a game with complete incompetence, which they have now acknowledged.

8dog

Feb 23, 2008
They had a pitcher hit too. I mean considering it was our guy that created the mess. Seems reasonable outcome. Nothing saying we were going to win anyway.

again about as good of an outcome as it gets for us
It hit us over 2 innings. We senselessly lost our 2 of our 3 best HR hitters. Its was embarrassing and ridiculous.

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
We had a starter bat as well, actually two of them.

this is the best possible outcome. Just got to win today

It may be the best outcome you can get out of an office known for inability to admit obvious fault, but it's not the right outcome.

The game should be restarted from the incident with the players available today available for the finish. That is the correct outcome. They have admitted they 17'd up. Fix it completely.

rynodawg

May 29, 2007
They had a pitcher hit too. I mean considering it was our guy that created the mess. Seems reasonable outcome. Nothing saying we were going to win anyway.

again about as good of an outcome as it gets for us
Only because they took out their DH, and wanted to leave the pinch runner in on defense.

patdog

May 28, 2007
What about Georgia? They had a couple guys come out aggressive. If Kohler out, I would hope one or two for them, too.
To be honest, I can understand why a couple of their guys came to the defense of their base runner. I think most, if not all. Of their suspensions should be lifted too. I think Kohlers should be lifted too.

Reactions: sandwolf.sixpack

HuntDawg

Oct 25, 2018
It hit us over 2 innings. We senselessly lost our 2 of our 3 best HR hitters. Its was embarrassing and ridiculous.
And they lost their lead off guy and one of their top home run guys too

I mean I get what you’re saying. I’m just a big picture guy. Had we won. No one is begging for a restart.

the situation occurred because our guy 17ed up. Both side lost guys. Both sides had to do unconventional things. I didn’t and do not the ruling but again all this was caused because our 17up.

TXDawg.sixpack

Apr 10, 2009
To be honest, I can understand why a couple of their guys came to the defense of their base runner. I think most, if not all. Of their suspensions should be lifted too. I think Kohlers should be lifted too.
Are we all going to ignore the fact that the UGA base runner led with his elbow into Long’s ankle? You think Long walked over him like that for no reason?

CDawg08

Oct 5, 2022
Another thing is the momentum we had after that out at the plate was completely thrown away. Georgia got the momentum after a ridiculous delay with our roster gutted. What might have happened with momentum going into the bottom of 8th cause we damn sure had it?

Reactions: TXDawg.sixpack

8dog

Feb 23, 2008
And they lost their lead off guy and one of their top home run guys too

I mean I get what you’re saying. I’m just a big picture guy. Had we won. No one is begging for a restart.

the situation occurred because our guy 17ed up. Both side lost guys. Both sides had to do unconventional things. I didn’t and do not the ruling but again all this was caused because our 17up.
But those guys didn’t miss ABs. Look we shouldn’t be giving up HRs to the bottom of the order but this was as botched of a decision as possible. We had all the momentum with Hines and Jordan coming to the plate in a tie game. I (and everyone else) just see if differently than you. Agree to disagree

Podgy

Oct 1, 2022
At least they got it right. I wonder who it was last night that took forever to look into a catcher doing something foolish in order to come up with a decision that's even more foolish, irrational and monumentally stupid.

patdog

May 28, 2007
Jordan didn’t deserve an at bat. Why would he come charging in like that looking for a fight and have to be held back
What? He didn’t do a damn thing. SEC as much as admitted it by not suspending him today.

WrapItDog

Aug 23, 2012

Reactions: msstatelp1

AlCoDog

Feb 27, 2008
Jordan didn’t deserve an at bat. Why would he come charging in like that looking for a fight and have to be held back
Not hardly. You think that was holding him back? If Jordan wanted to do something, that little bit of obstruction wouldn’t have stopped him.

Reactions: 8dog

TXDawg.sixpack

Apr 10, 2009
Dang…looks right on our side, but UGA had WAY more than 3 players leave their “position”….

Still a BS ruling….

Anyone know if we finished last night’s game under protest and if there’s anything that can be done about last night’s outcome?

Reactions: WilCoDawg

Podgy

Oct 1, 2022
"SEC security-rules commissioners, after consulting with the NCAA security-rules editor, in the presence of the regional security-rules counselor, reached an agreement regarding NCAA rule 15.A. 32. b. 8-11 (see Appendix 28.5..63)..."

Reactions: She Mate Me

Chesusdog

May 2, 2006
Not hardly. You think that was holding him back? If Jordan wanted to do something, that little bit of obstruction wouldn’t have stopped him.

It was, as it almost always is, posturing. Rarely do you have more than one or two bad actors in these things. Everyone else is either defusing or doing the hold me back dance.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login