Gotta brag before the bottom falls out...

DawgatAuburn

Apr 25, 2006
...or Dallas Baptist.

Seriously, congratulations. You guys appear to have a heck of a team.

H

Homer J Simpon IV

Ole Miss traditionally doesn't play well in the state of Florida, so if we play at North Florida and go 1-2 or 0-3, I'm ok with it because we don't play well in that state.

I kid, I kid. Saw that analogy and couldn't resist.

patdog

May 28, 2007
They probably won't sweep us in Starkville, but I'll be very surprised if they don't win at least 2 of 3. There's no question that they have a better baseball program than we do.

RebelBruiser

Aug 21, 2007
I think we're going to have a tough time in Starkville, and I'll be thrilled if we get 2 of 3. I know you struggled in your first series, but I expect you to have ironed some of those pitching issues out by the time you play us, and I expect that you'll play well against us in front of your home crowd.

It's going to be a big series, because we're probably the top 2 teams from the West this year. It's just too bad that it has to be the first series of the year and can't be later in the year when we know more about our teams and have an idea of how much the series actually means.

patdog

May 28, 2007
SEC West in baseball this year:

Mississippi
Mississippi State - Arkansas
Alabama - Auburn - LSU

Stormrider81

May 1, 2006
I guess we can now prepare for the Rebs run into the NCAA Tourney while we sit at home. It's too bad our football team didn't score all year and got blown out by everyone.

patdog

May 28, 2007
You can get ready for the Rebs to go further than us in the NCAA tournament (as they usually do) now or later. It doesn't matter to me. But they most likely will be going further than us.

G

Goat Holder

Signed,

2007 SEC Regular Season Champion, SEC Tournament Champion and season long top-ranked Vanderbilt Commodores

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login