Great defensive teams don’t give up 50 in a half.

SouthFarmchicken

Oct 20, 2016
We just aren’t very good.

Good news is that we are getting better. Auburn and Tennessee have been two good offensive performances by our standards.

Reactions: DAWGSANDSAINTS

3000lbchicken

May 1, 2006
I thought it was a great game until we wore out. Coaching is there. Last year we were fighting over who's inbounding the ball. We were competitive.

Reactions: MagnoliaHunter

Son_of_34

Sep 30, 2012
Is Murphy on a minutes limit? We get him going and he can provide instant offense but he refuses to play him

Reactions: vandaldawg

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
I'd counter that with you won't see teams this year almost perfect from 3 in a half like Tenn was last night. They are hot and for whatever reason very hot against us and not because we suck on defense. Good for them. We aren't going to beat Bama or Tenn this year. Let's try to beat everyone else

LordMcBuckethead

Sep 30, 2022
Look, I know it is warmups, but the guy with red dreds made 14 in a row from 3 during warmups. Since our entire team only made 4 shots combined during the same exact warmup period, and they shot terrible during same game (Ole Miss) I have no idea why this kid doesn't get a shot on the floor. I don't care if he refuses to play defense or has a bad attitude. Sometimes you need a guy that can actually put it through the hoop on the court.

Reactions: onewoof

The Cooterpoot

Sep 29, 2022
I can't figure out the Murphy deal. Even if we give up a little defense. It's a wash at worst. These guys on the floor look to get the ball to anybody to avoid taking a shot. No damn body on that team wants to have to score.

Reactions: onewoof
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login