Great news, Wolken hates the hire

Drebin

Aug 22, 2012
You’re a candy *** if you care about not covering up sexual assault, rather assaults? Perhaps I misinterpreted your post?

“Art Briles was fired as the football coach at Baylor in 2016 after an independent investigation of multiple sexual assaults involving Baylor student-athletes concluded Briles and his staff did not report their knowledge of those incidents to authorities.”
Years ago, Art Briles made a serious mistake/error in judgement by trying to protect his players in a situation that turned out to be terrible. He paid for that dearly through the loss of his job and getting blackballed from the industry to the point that he couldn't get a job at freaking grambling last year. But that's not enough for you idiots....you want everyone ever associated with him rubbed out too. And it's usually the same people who want to kill things like cash bail and police funding.

None of this is a defense of art Briles. I'm sure he wishes he could have a do over. But he didn't rape anyone.

So yes, candy asses. Grow up.

patdog

May 28, 2007
You’re a candy *** if you care about not covering up sexual assault, rather assaults? Perhaps I misinterpreted your post?

“Art Briles was fired as the football coach at Baylor in 2016 after an independent investigation of multiple sexual assaults involving Baylor student-athletes concluded Briles and his staff did not report their knowledge of those incidents to authorities.”

swagdog

Jun 29, 2023
There are those who never forgive in this world today.

Yeah, Art Briles is gonna come to Starkville to visit his grandchildren. I would expect him to be present in their lives. He will be present in Lebby’s life.

We tried to influence Kendall Briles to leave Arkansas to work here last year. Why would it be different to hire the Son-in-law, not the son? All this ‘hiring nerves’ will be about “much ado about nothing” in a few months.
Never apologized, never repented. Ruined the lives of several women and doesn’t care.

Kendall could have known, who knows. But Jeff Lebby directly knew and was named in reports as knowing. Which is why he coached in NAIA for a year and had to go through UCF and Ole Miss.

Drebin

Aug 22, 2012
Never apologized, never repented. Ruined the lives of several women and doesn’t care.

Kendall could have known, who knows. But Jeff Lebby directly knew and was named in reports as knowing. Which is why he coached in NAIA for a year and had to go through UCF and Ole Miss.
Sorry for your loss.

Reactions: Darryl Steight
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login