Green Bay @ San Francisco

aTotal360

Nov 12, 2009
Shear dominance by America’s team.

Called3rdstrikedawg

May 7, 2016
What the heck Love? Throwing back across your body 20 yards downfield into triple coverage?
Well it was more than 20 yards to the receiver. But more puzzling. He was wide open to pick up the 3rd and 2 with his legs and chose to make a throw into triple coverage. Is that what the coach who was instructing him to start the drive instructed him to do to make it look legit? After all, that coach had a clipboard so it could be e been the script.

Reactions: 85Bears

Mr. Cook

Nov 4, 2021
Damn good game. Packers impressed me and the 49ers looked soft. SF could very well lose to the Lions (should they win today).

My money is on the Ravens. That team looks as violent on offense as they do on defense. They *want* to run you over.

Mr. Cook

Nov 4, 2021
Well it was more than 20 yards to the receiver. But more puzzling. He was wide open to pick up the 3rd and 2 with his legs and chose to make a throw into triple coverage. Is that what the coach who was instructing him to start the drive instructed him to do to make it look legit? After all, that coach had a clipboard so it could be e been the script.
I thought the same. Wondering if Love lacked the confidence to take off with the wet conditions. Not like he had more than a millisecond to think about that. I'll chalk it up to a very young QB on a big stage.

He still out-performed Dak, even with his Dak/Romo moment.

Perd Hapley

Sep 30, 2022
Yea it was damm dramatic, good entertainment.

Scripted garbage
You guys kill me. What is even the justification for crying about it being scripted?

If it was scripted, there must be a writer’s strike, because these are the worst scripts imaginable. “Hey, lets set up a bunch of blowout playoff games, and in the one good one, lets just end it early with one QB throwing a bonehead pick with 40 seconds left”.

• Haha
Reactions: DesotoCountyDawg
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login