Gross

dp rtr

May 1, 2023
To be fair, I think k the same when I see an Ohio tag when I’m crossing the ravenell bridge. All that to say, they told me when we moved to SC that you only use Duke’s mayo and you now have people from Ohio.

Six Tool Player

Aug 5, 2021
To be fair, I think k the same when I see an Ohio tag when I’m crossing the ravenell bridge. All that to say, they told me when we moved to SC that you only use Duke’s mayo and you now have people from Ohio.
What in the hell are you babbling about?

Bolden1983

Dec 15, 2021
Maybe some day he’ll beat BK in an LSU coaching shirt.until then clean that crap hole up.
That bridge you were on was a damn catastrophe at one point. They couldn't figure out the engineering support and nearly scrapped the whole thing.

TTown on the University side of things has become amazing. Northport and McFarland can both go to hell though.

Reactions: Six Tool Player

Ichabod

Aug 16, 2022
That bridge you were on was a damn catastrophe at one point. They couldn't figure out the engineering support and nearly scrapped the whole thing.

TTown on the University side of things has become amazing. Northport and McFarland can both go to hell though.
I swear that thing was under construction for 30 years

Six Tool Player

Aug 5, 2021

As you could imagine I refuse to either. I stay on the interstate and drive as fast as I can.

Six Tool Player

Aug 5, 2021
I swear that thing was under construction for 30 years
So that’s the plan? Kill motorist passing through? Maybe the REC should donate money to the cities infrastructure rather than doing exactly what Saban bitched out Dumbo about.

Ichabod

Aug 16, 2022
So that’s the plan? Kill motorist passing through? Maybe the REC should donate money to the cities infrastructure rather than doing exactly what Saban bitched out Dumbo about.
Psh. The city cares and doesn’t care about the University all at once. Let them figure it out.

Latest posts

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login