Hail State!!!! Dakota Jordan is a Stud! Record Crowd!!!

DAWGSANDSAINTS

Oct 10, 2022
We may very well lose tomorrow, but this one will always be sweet, it will go done in Dudy Noble lore.
Not if we lose the series it won’t.
And the SS and pitcher in the ninth should be buying big 17- ing steaks for the rest of the team tonight.
If those two even see the field tomorrow or the rest of the year!

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
Jordan wears #42, got the walk off on Jackie Robinson day today.

Meant to be.
They mentioned this in the broadcast and how he always wanted to be the guy up to bat in that spot.

You should go back and listen. It's been a long time since I've seen that kind of big play from one of our players. It's been a long time since I watched

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
Moments like that actually change you. Before and after moment. Good for him. Happy for him big time.

How could any recruit see today and not be amazed and dream about having that moment

greenbean.sixpack

Oct 6, 2012
Not if we lose the series it won’t.
And the SS and pitcher in the ninth should be buying big 17- ing steaks for the rest of the team tonight.
If those two even see the field tomorrow or the rest of the year!
You must be a miserable person. The biggest crowd in baseball history, against your rival and reigning national chamption, on superbulldog weekend, no matter of tomorrow, that play will be huge forever.

Last edited:

Curby

Aug 23, 2012
Great win. It will mean even more if this team could make a miraculous run into the postseason.

Bulldog Bruce

Nov 1, 2007
Moments like that actually change you. Before and after moment. Good for him. Happy for him big time.

How could any recruit see today and not be amazed and dream about having that moment
Rafael Palmeiro told me that is why he came to MSU, because of a moment like that happened with one of my at bats on his recruiting visit. Hopefully there were a few studs at that game.

It can absolutely be a turn around moment. I am so glad for DJ. It is like a drug, once you get one of those you NEED to get more.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login