HailState+ coming this fall.

Faustdog

Jun 4, 2007
I don’t think our premium streaming was enormously successful before when you had to have it to watch some actual live games. Not sure how it’s going to do much better with old games and interviews since we get all games free now on SEC Network+.

Betting all our old game clips we like to watch on YouTube get yanked though.

TXDawg.sixpack

Apr 10, 2009
I like the idea of the additional content (behind the scenes, "exclusive" interviews, player profiles, etc), but why do we have to have a "premium" subscription service to provide that when just about every other SEC team gets that for free through ESPN and SEC Network?

Feb 15, 2007
Cool concept, but I'm not paying for another service on top of Apple TV, Disney+, Paramount+ (thanks, 247), HBO Max, and YouTube TV once football starts.

Dawgg

Sep 9, 2012
For half the price of HailState+, I’ll personally call you with in game updates and then come kick you in the nuts.

You’ll still come out ahead.

Jul 19, 2014
Bo Mattingley is a Razorback. I find it interesting our university has partnered with a company owned by a Razorback radio show personality from NWA. I’m assuming if I pay the $7.99/mo or $88 annual fee that some of that money will find it’s way into the Razorback Foundation. At this point, I’m going to pass.

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008
If the production is anything like the 70% of our ads that have run over the last decade, I wouldn't watch it even if they paid me $7.99/month.

bsquared24

Jul 11, 2009
I’m intrigued, but I think it’s overpriced. I think this would be a great thing to give away to Bulldog Club donors as a perk for a level of donation.

Dawg1976

Aug 22, 2012
I'm going to add a + to my post and start charging for the privilege of reading my meaningless ideas.

Arthur2478

Oct 17, 2010
AppleTV+ $4.99
Hulu (w/Ads) $6.99
ESPN+ $6.99
HailState+ $7.99

Yeah, I don't see it lasting very long at that price. I would check it out if it had a free trial (like all other streaming services offer), but I havent seen any mention of that for HailState+

vhdawg

Sep 29, 2004
What I would want in a Mississippi State streaming service:

The old games. All of them. Everything the Television Center has, in whatever format. If I want to go relive 2001 Troy State, it's there. I want it all.

Otherwise, not interested.

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
I'm betting you spend a lot more than $88/ year at many businesses run by alums of many other schools besides MSU, unless you are researching everyone you had a dollar to and only frequent MSU owned businesses which would be pretty damn near impossible. That said, I won't be subscribing either but not because part of the measly sum $88 MIGHT end up in the Razorback Foundation

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
I guess I hope it works out for Matt's sake because I like him but I'm not seeing the need for it in my house

Go Budaw

Aug 22, 2012

The old games. All of them. Everything the Television Center has, in whatever format. If I want to go relive 2001 Troy State, it's there. I want it all.

Would you also want all the field / weather footage and banter from the tornado delay, or is that part optional? To truly relive it, you have to have the footage of Eli leading OM to an upset of Bama on the 13” kitchen TV jumbotron while fans are simultabeously waiting for Troy to finish stomping a literal mudhole in our ***.

Dawgg

Sep 9, 2012
I guess I hope it works out for Matt's sake because I like him but I'm not seeing the need for it in my house

Aw, Matt's running it? Now I feel bad for that kick in the nuts comment.

After reading it, it sounds a lot like Bulldog Sports Radio in Video form. Maybe they should have gotten Hadad to run it.
Of course, then every third video would include a clip of Barrett Sallee shitting on State and/or praising Ole Miss.***

8dog

Feb 23, 2008
I cannot find game 2 of the CWS finals full replay anywhere.

Bulldog Bruce

Nov 1, 2007
As long as they make it like NFL+ where I can only watch it on my 6 inch phone or 10 inch tablet and not on my 70 inch TV, I'm in.

Maroonthirteen

Aug 22, 2012
Bo Mattingley is a Razorback. I find it interesting our university has partnered with a company owned by a Razorback radio show personality from NWA. .

first I'm really tempted. Seems like a good product.

however, I'll second that on Mattingley. He is such a obnoxious homer, he should walk around with a cheerleader uniform and pompoms every day.

Faustdog

Jun 4, 2007

This I would like. There are so many old games out there that just seem lost. UT when we drubbed freshman Peyton Manning, UF when we destroyed Shane Matthews, Kenny Roberts at Auburn, Dicenzo running rampant at BYU, all unable to be found currently. I would waste so much time the few weeks before football season. On second thought, maybe its good we don't have this.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login