Big Soccer Game this evening at Georgia

dawgstudent

Apr 15, 2003
5-0 in SEC play.

remaining opponents

A&M has three wins. Ole miss, Missouri and Kentucky have a combined two wins and are at the bottom of the league.

the three teams in front of us in the rankings all play each other. We could be No. 1 headed into the NcAA.
That game will be Ole Miss’s season. Little sister gonna little sister**

patdog

May 28, 2007
That game will be Ole Miss’s season. Little sister gonna little sister**
It won’t matter. They used to be a good program. But we’ve dominated that series the last 4 years. And after their coach went to Oklahoma, they’ve been awful. Our left back is from an Ole Miss family & started 3 years there before she saw the light & transferred.

Reactions: Dawgg

patdog

May 28, 2007
5-0 in SEC play.

remaining opponents

A&M has three wins. Ole miss, Missouri and Kentucky have a combined two wins and are at the bottom of the league.

the three teams in front of us in the rankings all play each other. We could be No. 1 headed into the NcAA.
Still got a tough makeup match at South Carolina if it gets made up. But should get 9 points from MO, MS & KY and at least a point at A&M & host all 4 NCAA tournament rounds before the Final Four. But there’s several really strong ACC teams out there we will struggle against.

615dawg

Jun 4, 2007
Still got a tough makeup match at South Carolina if it gets made up. But should get 9 points from MO, MS & KY and at least a point at A&M & host all 4 NCAA tournament rounds before the Final Four. But there’s several really strong ACC teams out there we will struggle against.

We should have tied Wake. One of their goals was a fluke in a 2-1 loss.

UNC and Duke are both very good and Florida State is the defending champion. I caught Virginia Tech coming back from 2-0 down against them. We are much better than VT.

Stanford is a lot like us. They could definitely win the ACC but they could finish fifth. As of right now, I think we are the 3 national seed behind UNC and Wake and ahead of Duke.

Reactions: Maroon Pug

patdog

May 28, 2007
We should have tied Wake. One of their goals was a fluke in a 2-1 loss.

UNC and Duke are both very good and Florida State is the defending champion. I caught Virginia Tech coming back from 2-0 down against them. We are much better than VT.

Stanford is a lot like us. They could definitely win the ACC but they could finish fifth. As of right now, I think we are the 3 national seed behind UNC and Wake and ahead of Duke.
We were outplayed in that game. Wake had 18 shots (10 on goal) to our 8 (4 on goal). ACC is a much tougher league than the SEC is. We will struggle against any of the top ACC teams. But we should be a top 8 seed, and possibly a top 4 seed.

Dawgg

Sep 9, 2012
I want y’all to know that I took one for the team tonight. I have watched almost every minute this team has played all season, but after the first half, I knew I needed to stop watching, so despite, again, watching almost this entire season, I turned off the TV, made a defeatist post, and took my kids to the local pumpkin patch. 45 minutes later, we have the lead and subsequently a win.

So while, yes, there were some absolutely stunning individual performances from Main, Johnson, and Izquierdo, as well as a couple of killer saves by Anderson, we all know that I deserve all the credit for creating the karmic balance needed to turn this game around.

Am I a hero? Well, I think we live in an age where that word is used a little to loosely, but yes, yes, I am a hero.

BulldogBlitz

Dec 11, 2008
I want y’all to know that I took one for the team tonight. I have watched almost every minute this team has played all season, but after the first half, I knew I needed to stop watching, so despite, again, watching almost this entire season, I turned off the TV, made a defeatist post, and took my kids to the local pumpkin patch. 45 minutes later, we have the lead and subsequently a win.

So while, yes, there were some absolutely stunning individual performances from Main, Johnson, and Izquierdo, as well as a couple of killer saves by Anderson, we all know that I deserve all the credit for creating the karmic balance needed to turn this game around.

Am I a hero? Well, I think we live in an age where that word is used a little to loosely, but yes, yes, I am a hero.
Respeck.

Reactions: Dawgg

patdog

May 28, 2007

We appreciate your sacrifice. Now stay away the rest of the season.

WilCoDawg

Sep 6, 2012

History will be the judge of that. Was it a fluke or will you ever be known as the fan who gave his all by not watching? Only time will tell…

Reactions: BulldogBlitz
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login