Hancock moved to 7th today.

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
yep skinner was awful. But played 34 games this next season, even started opening day if I remember correctly. Hit a robust 205. Only then was he benched. Again but still managed to play in 34 games

I stand by what I posted. Lemonis has lotality issues with everoyne from that team. Thus the predictment we are in

He hit .205 in 21. Looks like .273 last year.

Oct 13, 2012
The scouting report on Hancock says : 3 pitches right down the middle and watch him walk back to the dugout.
No way he should even be playing at all. Not SEC caliber. Not even close.
hancock has to be the worst captain in the history of mississippi state baseball

HuntDawg

Oct 25, 2018
Now that the season is officially lost I want to see Hines play 1B the rest of the way. You’ve got a month to help evaluate whether he can play it adequately or not. Give Downs and Chance some AB’s more regularly…no sense in Luke wasting any more ABs this year. Thx Cap’n but it’s evaluate the young guys time.

this. We lost a half of season worth of at bats for mershon due to loyality to Forsythe. Let’s not lose getting Hines some experience at first due to loyality either. He should at bare minimum get one start a weekend at 1B

Leeshouldveflanked

Nov 12, 2016
Yep you have to see if Hines can play first base the rest of the season. Downs played 1st yesterday when Hancock went behind the plate.

Reactions: HuntDawg
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login