Hand it to the OU fans

18IsTheMan

Jan 19, 2022
Down 24-0, their fans were still lively and into the game. It was annoying actually. I kept thinking "you're getting your butt kicked; you're not supposed to be into the game." That they were still so into the game was making me feel nervous like they knew something we didn't know.

Seems like a good fan base. Our fans would not have been so energetic down 24-0.

Reactions: vacock

Hobcawcreekcock

Joined Dec 10, 2000 • Garnet Trust Supporter
Jan 22, 2022
Down 24-0, their fans were still lively and into the game. It was annoying actually. I kept thinking "you're getting your butt kicked; you're not supposed to be into the game." That they were still so into the game was making me feel nervous like they knew something we didn't know.

Seems like a good fan base. Our fans would not have been so energetic down 24-0.
We don’t have a boatload of national championships. Hell, only one conference championship. Their fans might be a tad bit more confident than ours???

None of that 💩 mattered today!!

Reactions: 18IsTheMan

18IsTheMan

Jan 19, 2022
We don’t have a boatload of national championships. Hell, only one conference championship. Their fans might be a tad bit more confident than ours???

None of that 💩 mattered today!!
No, it did not. Part of kicking a team's butt in their own stadium though, is seeing their fans look deflated. I was just like "you guys should not be cheering right now."

• Haha
Reactions: 92Pony
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login