Hardy

BingleCocktail

May 25, 2014
dancing GIF

SchrodingersDawg

Sep 15, 2020
Not a big fan but just heard "Truck Bed" and thought it was somewhat catchy. I'm just not much on the bro country thing though.

WilCoDawg

Sep 6, 2012
Cue all the music critics ready to him and anyone that listens to him.***

The Cooterpoot

Sep 29, 2022
He had a relative on one of our athletic teams a few years ago. He's always been a fan, but went to MTSU. Has a lot of Philly fam that are State fans too.

Reactions: peewee.sixpack

paindonthurt

Jun 27, 2009
If someone gives you 10000 to 1 odds, you always take that bet. If John Cougar Mellencamp becomes president, I am going to be a very rich man.
So you wanna bet that m state is closer to Philadelphia than South Carolina is? Bc I do.

mcdawg22

Sep 18, 2004
Love when people are wrong and can’t admit it
I had to actually Google map the university because I figured Lexington, Knoxville, and Columbia were all close and they were all within 20 miles. There was a 5 mile difference between UT and USCe

mcdawg22

Sep 18, 2004
Philadelphia Mississippi man
I am completely aware and to be quite frank I couldn’t tell if you were 17’ing with me or being obtuse. So let’s recap
One Guy says Hardy’s from Philly.
Mobile says between B2M and him he didn’t realize we were so popular up there. Clearly meaning Philadelphia PA since B2M are from Philly. (I thought he was being facetious about Hardy, but apparently he didn’t know he was from MS)
Wright Guy responds to Mobile (who again we established meant Philly PA) with we are the closest school to Philadelphia.
Of course I know WG is talking about the land of Dancing Rabbit, but because he was responding to MB who was referring to the land of Merion, I said SC.
¿Comprende?

paindonthurt

Jun 27, 2009
I am completely aware and to be quite frank I couldn’t tell if you were 17’ing with me or being obtuse. So let’s recap
One Guy says Hardy’s from Philly.
Mobile says between B2M and him he didn’t realize we were so popular up there. Clearly meaning Philadelphia PA since B2M are from Philly. (I thought he was being facetious about Hardy, but apparently he didn’t know he was from MS)
Wright Guy responds to Mobile (who again we established meant Philly PA) with we are the closest school to Philadelphia.
Of course I know WG is talking about the land of Dancing Rabbit, but because he was responding to MB who was referring to the land of Merion, I said SC.
¿Comprende?
So we are closer to Philadelphia right?

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
Not a big fan but just heard "Truck Bed" and thought it was somewhat catchy. I'm just not much on the bro country thing though.
I thought he was Kid Rock's little brother when I first saw him. I haven't listened to much he has made yet except for 'Wait in the Truck".

I tried to imagine what Waylon or Johnny Cash would say if they saw the last Country awards show I ran across on tv recently. I imagine they would have changed the channel faster then I did.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login