Hardy

Aug 31, 2012
I thought he was Kid Rock's little brother when I first saw him. I haven't listened to much he has made yet except for 'Wait in the Truck".

I tried to imagine what Waylon or Johnny Cash would say if they saw the last Country awards show I ran across on tv recently. I imagine they would have changed the channel faster then I did.
But…
What if Hank Williams SR, patsy Cline, Porter Waggoner, buck Owen’s, saw the aforementioned Waylon. Would they continue to watch?

Reactions: Bucksnort_Dawg

paindonthurt

Jun 27, 2009
I am completely aware and to be quite frank I couldn’t tell if you were 17’ing with me or being obtuse. So let’s recap
One Guy says Hardy’s from Philly.
Mobile says between B2M and him he didn’t realize we were so popular up there. Clearly meaning Philadelphia PA since B2M are from Philly. (I thought he was being facetious about Hardy, but apparently he didn’t know he was from MS)
Wright Guy responds to Mobile (who again we established meant Philly PA) with we are the closest school to Philadelphia.
Of course I know WG is talking about the land of Dancing Rabbit, but because he was responding to MB who was referring to the land of Merion, I said SC.
¿Comprende?
So we are closer to Philadelphia right?
Yes. And Columbia is closest to Lexington.
we get it. You were wrong and won’t admit it.

msudawg12

Dec 9, 2008
I thought he was Kid Rock's little brother when I first saw him. I haven't listened to much he has made yet except for 'Wait in the Truck".

I tried to imagine what Waylon or Johnny Cash would say if they saw the last Country awards show I ran across on tv recently. I imagine they would have changed the channel faster then I did.
Cute

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
Believe me, I love music, and I have tried really hard to find something I like in the new style of country music that has come out last 10 years... and I can't find it. Some of the ladies have made some great music in the past 15 years, but nobody has made anything they won't be forgotten by next year. Seriously, can you name very many songs released in the last 10 years that will still be played 10 years from now?

I like the 80s & 90s country and some of the 2000s songs but I haven't heard a breakout album in a long time. Something that changes everything sort of like when Randy Travis released The Storms of Life or Garth Brooks - No Fences.

Last edited:
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login