Has Kirby been fined yet?

Seinfeld

Nov 30, 2006
This is the correct answer. It wasn't intentional but he should be have some sort of fine or reprimand to make him more aware of whats going on around him. Player safety right?

Could have easily led to a fight or something worse.
Yeah, let's put it this way. If that had been a zebra instead of a 20-year old kid, Smart would be fined and suspended for a minimum of 2-3 games. That should tell us all we need to know about our conference's decision makers

Jul 11, 2024
Yeah, let's put it this way. If that had been a zebra instead of a 20-year old kid, Smart would be fined and suspended for a minimum of 2-3 games. That should tell us all we need to know about our conference's decision makers
You are probably right but i'd say that would be excessive too.

$100k fine for first offense
$200k for second and 1 game
$500k for third and 3 games

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
When I see the video, I think of Mini Me jumping up and down at the plate that we show so many times during baseball season when we're playing LSU.

horshack.sixpack

Oct 30, 2012
To me, it looked like he rushed over to tell one of his players something and an opposing player was in his way (might have even known it was MVB) and he shoved him, almost like, "why are you still here? Get out of my privileged a** way."
a** is in the Bible. close one...

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login