Has Tennessee killed Alabama sports?

PhilMyFulmer

Aug 2, 2022
I loved watching Henry T lose to his former team in his former stadium. Never got to smoke that stoagie. Serious question…is Bama really gonna trot Ty Simpson out there to be the face of the program?

Alabama Does

Aug 3, 2021
I loved watching Henry T lose to his former team in his former stadium. Never got to smoke that stoagie. Serious question…is Bama really gonna trot Ty Simpson out there to be the face of the program?
Henry smoked one in 2021 and also won an sec title that season at UA. Vols haven’t won an sec title in 24 years.

DirtyMikeAndTheBoys

Sep 6, 2022
You won’t bet that……..

There's no way you guys roll out Ty "one read then run" Simpson unless he learns to go through his progressions. Dude would have gotten crushed multiple times in the A Day game had he not had a black jersey on.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
There's no way you guys roll out Ty "one read then run" Simpson unless he learns to go through his progressions. Dude would have gotten crushed multiple times in the A Day game had he not had a black jersey on.
Alabama has won NCs with QBs like Greg McElroy and Jake Coker. I’m sure they will manage.

PhilMyFulmer

Aug 2, 2022
Congrats bama guys. Y’all should be proud of your regular season series win over the national champs.

dp rtr

May 1, 2023
crickets GIF

PhilMyFulmer

Aug 2, 2022
Did y’all get done hanging your banner for your regular season series win? How’s it look? Is Greg McElroy still crying?

Latest posts

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login