Hate to say it: Chadwell is 4-0 again….

Oct 8, 2022
I'll listen when he beats anyone with a pulse at the FBS level while at Liberty.
Yeah thats why the elitists at USC wouldnt consider hiring him and Tanner went w a coach who was never a coordinator much less a head coach.

Meanwhile
Chadwell won big at D2 NGU w D2 talent
He won big at FCS CSU w FCS talent
He won big at G5 Coastal and Liberty w G5 talent

Almost like he takes rosters w talent thats on par w their level and wins.

How is Tanners decision working out for us? Because Liberty is sending him a thank you card

gamecock stock

Jan 21, 2022
Yeah thats why the elitists at USC wouldnt consider hiring him and Tanner went w a coach who was never a coordinator much less a head coach.

Meanwhile
Chadwell won big at D2 NGU w D2 talent
He won big at FCS CSU w FCS talent
He won big at G5 Coastal and Liberty w G5 talent

Almost like he takes rosters w talent thats on par w their level and wins.

How is Tanners decision working out for us? Because Liberty is sending him a thank you card
You have hit the bullseye on why Chadwell would have been a smart hire. He has won big at 4 different schools. One time could be luck. Two times could be a coincidence. Four times is a trend.

We missed the boat on Chadwell. Instead, we went with a cheerleader. To paraphrase Don King: "Only at South Carolina." SMH

Reactions: Lurker123

SC95

Joined Mar 31, 2008
Jan 31, 2022
My second cousin's ex-boyfriend saw Ray Tanner at Halls Chophouse with Jamey Chadwell and Gregg Marshall.

Lurker123

Jan 18, 2022
Chadwell might be a good Power 5 coach... but we're not the only ones who didn't hire him. There's a reason other folks haven't thought he is ready yet...

I get that thought. I do.

But to counter, how many people did we have to outbid for Beamer? No one was giving him a sniff, not even the smaller schools.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gwall

golffan

Mar 1, 2022
Chadwell and Powell should have been hired! Worse case scenario, you get what you are getting now. Best case, you have dedicated winners that hire capable assistants and not washed up coaches with no accountability or dedication to our program.

Reactions: Gwall

Guy in the Back

Jan 22, 2022
Chadwell walked into a decent situation a Coastal. Moglia had added some talent and money…his results just started to drop. Freeze didn’t exactly leave the cupboard bare. Has he won, yes. Got in a little trouble at CSU (18 wins vacated). Not sure that is the guy at this point. I’d prefer to see how he is able to build up a pedestrian team first.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login