Have there been any Hump picture updates?

Pilgrimdawg

Aug 30, 2018
I hope I can offer a bit more perspective from the faculty section. I've sold two of my tickets on stub hub, only twice in 15 years. I ended up having to sit next to some Arkansas fans once and some Auburn fans the other time. I don't know why my tickets were not bought by bulldog fans. I wish they were. So, I don't do that any more. I just give them to people I know or leave them empty. I agree with you! Faculty seats should be for faculty use, not for resale! I think the solution is fairly simple. I would love to see MSU require an MSU Faculty ID at the gate, to use the faculty tickets. That is what is required for the students.... That would end any faculty Stub Hub scalping very quickly.
Great solution! If I ever get a chance to meet our new AD I will make that suggestion and suggest that others do the same.

Lettuce

Oct 16, 2012
Great solution! If I ever get a chance to meet our new AD I will make that suggestion and suggest that others do the same.
Jennifer Lawrence Reaction GIF

• Haha
Reactions: paindonthurt

paindonthurt

Jun 27, 2009
It's Just Internet talk. Nothing to understand. I had UGA folks around me in E and could see many in F last year.

(Not preaching to you but a reply to this thread in general) fact is, there is far more UGA, Bama, LSU and even OM fans looking for tickets than MSU fans. So tickets get sold to opposing fans.
The reason you see more on the east side is because most State fans want to sit on the west side. So east side demand is even lower than general demand.
Irondawg, nothing personal with the faculty, but let me explain. Been a member of the Bulldog Club for more than 40 years. A season ticket holder for many more years than that. Between my BC donation and the price of 4 season tickets I drop over $5K annually to see our football games. We sit West side on about the 15 -20 yard line, which is ok. We look across the stadium and see the facility section between the 40 and 50. Ok, so look a little closer now and you will see that the faculty took those cheap facility tickets, did not appreciate them, and sold or gave a shocking number of them to our opponents. Happens every single week. So we spend 5K and our opponents end up sitting in the prime seats for little to nothing. If they don’t want their prime, cheap tickets, at least pass them on to fellow bulldogs. Do not slap us in the face by giving them to Tigers, Gators, Gumps, or God forbid Rebels. I hope this helps you understand.
Just pay market rate for the tickets and then sell them to whoever you want.

I agree I try my best to keep them in the hands of bulldogs but I’m not gonna be pissed at someone for selling their full price tickets to whoever they want.

But they should be paying full price.

Pilgrimdawg

Aug 30, 2018
Just pay market rate for the tickets and then sell them to whoever you want.

I agree I try my best to keep them in the hands of bulldogs but I’m not gonna be pissed at someone for selling their full price tickets to whoever they want.

But they should be paying full price.
Hey, to each his own, but I eat any unused tickets to any of our sports other than let the opposing fans have them. Either a Bulldog gets them or no one gets them. I do this out of consideration to the other loyal bulldogs that sit around us. For some reason, a significant portion of opposing fans behave poorly at best. I am not going to ruin the game for others by making it possible for some redneck, drunk, Alabama fan to sit by them for example.

paindonthurt

Jun 27, 2009
Hey, to each his own, but I eat any unused tickets to any of our sports other than let the opposing fans have them. Either a Bulldog gets them or no one gets them. I do this out of consideration to the other loyal bulldogs that sit around us. For some reason, a significant portion of opposing fans behave poorly at best. I am not going to ruin the game for others by making it possible for some redneck, drunk, Alabama fan to sit by them for example.
Again, that’s what I do and what I want other people to do.

But they get to do whatever they want with their property.

But we get to judge!

Reactions: Pilgrimdawg
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login