He couldn’t do it…. Johnny 17ing Long starting

WilCoDawg

Sep 6, 2012
I have an issue with playing the worst player in the sec when we have found a suitable and clearly better replacement.

it showed up again tonight. Long is hitting 180 and couldn’t even get a bunt down
Guess what his replacement did tonight.

HuntDawg

Oct 25, 2018
The OP is bitching about tonight. He was proven wrong. He can’t accept it bc he’s got a redhead for Long.
No the OP was bitching about why long ever starts. Tonight was just another start he made where he did nothing positive for the team.

but even tonight…. Long proved he didn’t belong in… and one can only know what woulda happened had we given those at bats to Powell or anyone else

HuntDawg

Oct 25, 2018
Guess what his replacement did tonight.
Played 20 percent of the game. Give him another 80 percent. Coulda been the difference

long did what he always does. Was the worst player on the field, for either team, while he was on it

WilCoDawg

Sep 6, 2012
No the OP was bitching about why long ever starts. Tonight was just another start he made where he did nothing positive for the team.

but even tonight…. Long proved he didn’t belong in… and one can only know what woulda happened had we given those at bats to Powell or anyone else
“He couldn’t do it…. Johnny 17ing Long starting” after finding out Long is starting. You’re pissed he started tonight. Unless your can see the future, you don’t know shiiit.

WilCoDawg

Sep 6, 2012
Played 20 percent of the game. Give him another 80 percent. Coulda been the difference

long did what he always does. Was the worst player on the field, for either team, while he was on it
Bold words for someone that can’t see the future. Where was your bitching when Hines and DJ were sucking hindteet?

Your mindless rants should be focused on the one person responsible for putting your obsession behind the plate. Spoiler alert: it’s not Long.

HuntDawg

Oct 25, 2018
“He couldn’t do it…. Johnny 17ing Long starting” after finding out Long is starting. You’re pissed he started tonight. Unless your can see the future, you don’t know shiiit.
Long did nothing to prove me wrong. He was a mistake. Worst player on the field tonight. And we left him in for 7.5 innings

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
Maybe it's just me.

But I find the incredible number of posts this season discussing the various levels of comparative suckage of two catchers who are only playing because our pro prospect actual 1st string catcher was lost for the season, to be, shall we say, boring.

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
Maybe it's just me.

But I find the incredible number of posts this season discussing the various levels of comparative suckage of two catchers who are only playing because our pro prospect actual 1st string catcher was lost for the season, to be, shall we say, boring.
Splitting hairs.

Reactions: She Mate Me

WilCoDawg

Sep 6, 2012
Maybe it's just me.

It’s like the bitching and crying for the backup QB to get playing time.

Reactions: She Mate Me

HuntDawg

Oct 25, 2018
He also got a hit and scored a run.

long leads the league in passed balls. We still coming out better

I think long hasn’t gotten a hit in over a month…. Let’s play the guy hitting 180

HuntDawg

Oct 25, 2018
I like Powell as much as any other player but I found it funny that this happened to him given Hunt’s tears yesterday.
We are 2-0 when Powell starts. Makes sense to start our best guys. Powell is the best guy we got to catch.

Amazing people want the worst player in college baseball to start for us. But carry on.

Reactions: Anon1669338224

WilCoDawg

Sep 6, 2012
We are 2-0 when Powell starts. Makes sense to start our best guys. Powell is the best guy we got to catch.

Amazing people want the worst player in college baseball to start for us. But carry on.
Only person I see wanting “that guy” starting is the one person that matters. I don’t care who starts as long as we win. You on the other hand would rather cry and come here to announce your displeasure if Long starts.

ALSO: you were just belittling records last night yet you want to crow about being 2-0 as a starter. How many games has Long got?

HuntDawg

Oct 25, 2018
Only person I see wanting “that guy” starting is the one person that matters. I don’t care who starts as long as we win. You on the other hand would rather cry and come here to announce your displeasure if Long starts.
Yep. I prefer our best players to play. And since this is a message board… when they don’t play… I come here to discuss it.

sorry you don’t like it.

WilCoDawg

Sep 6, 2012
Yep. I prefer our best players to play. And since this is a message board… when they don’t play… I come here to discuss it.

sorry you don’t like it.
You should tag Lem and give him your number so that he can confer with you about the starting lineup. And you don’t discuss crap. You just ***** Like a petulant child.

dog99walker

Jul 16, 2021
I got to say this about HuntDawg, when he’s wrong, he likes to hold on to his wrong and go down swinging.

Reactions: WilCoDawg
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login