Hearing OJ simpson is dead.

PooPopsBaldHead

Dec 15, 2017
naked gun GIF

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
What's amazing is he died yesterday, and it is just now getting out unless it was really late last night.

BulldogBlitz

Dec 11, 2008
When they provide his full name, can't help but recall the jury foreman stumbling over his name in such a rush to declare him not guilty.

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
waiting to hear from Dave Chappelle on this one, no one can speak about sensitive race things openly other than him

1712848773084.png

Reactions: eckie1

pseudonym

Oct 6, 2022
OJ Simpson killed two people and was acquitted in the name of social justice.

Justice would have been the parties involved being viewed as individuals: Two innocent people murdered, one guilty person convicted.

Social justice views people not as individuals but as members of a group: Two white people murdered, one black person acquitted as payback for past injustices perpetrated by white people against black people.

To be clear, there were injustices committed by the LAPD against members of the black community in the early nineties. However, Nicole Brown and Ron Goldman had nothing to do with these injustices. And these injustices had nothing to do with the crimes committed by OJ Simpson.

Any time you hear the relatively new term social justice, you should think of OJ Simpson. By definition, it is something different than justice. Otherwise, why make the distinction? It is similar to when we say something is politically correct. We aren't saying it's correct. In the same way, when we say something is right according to the concept of social justice, we aren't saying that it is right according to our existing concept of justice.

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
behavioral evidence is not admissible in court, but I will tell you this.

when there is a violent love crime, there are often multiple stabs/shots on the victim(s) (there was)

when someone kills their spouse/significant other they almost always
1) change their appearance (he did)
2) become suicidal (he did)
3) leave the area (he did)

they also have prior rage/anger/violent outburts or domestic abuse patterns (he did)

Last edited:

Mjoelner

Sep 2, 2006
Take this with a grain of salt but it is interesting. Back in the mid 2000's when I was living in San Diego, a co-worker told me that his wife worked at the courthouse during the trial. He said that she told him the rumor floating around the courthouse during the trial was that OJ didn't do it but he was there when it happened and he knew who did it. The word was that Nichole had a pretty hefty cocaine addiction and ran up a huge debt to the dealer. OJ had paid it off once for her but wouldn't pay a 2nd time. He got word they were going to knock her off and tried to get there to warn her. And since he knew that if he talked, he would be next so he had to keep quiet and leave his fate up to a jury.

I still think he did it. Even if that 'rumor' were true, he would still have been a loose end and would have been sleeping with the fishes shortly after.

Reactions: eckie1

mcdawg22

Sep 18, 2004

Justice would have been the parties involved being viewed as individuals: Two innocent people murdered, one guilty person convicted.

Social justice views people not as individuals but as members of a group: Two white people murdered, one black person acquitted as payback for past injustices perpetrated by white people against black people.

To be clear, there were injustices committed by the LAPD against members of the black community in the early nineties. However, Nicole Brown and Ron Goldman had nothing to do with these injustices. And these injustices had nothing to do with the crimes committed by OJ Simpson.

Any time you hear the relatively new term social justice, you should think of OJ Simpson. By definition, it is something different than justice. Otherwise, why make the distinction? It is similar to when we say something is politically correct. We aren't saying it's correct. In the same way, when we say something is right according to the concept of social justice, we aren't saying that it is right according to our existing concept of justice.
I don’t think it was social justice. It was money. Robert Durst and Robert Blake weren’t found innocent because of social justice.

patdog

May 28, 2007
Take this with a grain of salt but it is interesting. Back in the mid 2000's when I was living in San Diego, a co-worker told me that his wife worked at the courthouse during the trial. He said that she told him the rumor floating around the courthouse during the trial was that OJ didn't do it but he was there when it happened and he knew who did it. The word was that Nichole had a pretty hefty cocaine addiction and ran up a huge debt to the dealer. OJ had paid it off once for her but wouldn't pay a 2nd time. He got word they were going to knock her off and tried to get there to warn her. And since he knew that if he talked, he would be next so he had to keep quiet and leave his fate up to a jury.

I still think he did it. Even if that 'rumor' were true, he would still have been a loose end and would have been sleeping with the fishes shortly after.
That's a nice bit of fiction. But there's zero chance that's what happened.

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008

a drug dealer aint gonna stab a dude 22 times and try to cut a lady's head almost off

Arnept

Nov 26, 2023
I'm sure OJ has CTE, and that doesn't excuse what he (allegedly) did. However, I'd love to see if there could be any research done on his brain.

Reactions: dogmatic001

Xenomorph

Feb 15, 2007

patdog

May 28, 2007
a drug dealer aint gonna stab a dude 22 times and try to cut a lady's head almost off
Exactly. This was a crime of passion. Despite of what an earlier poster said, behavioral evidence is admissible in court. And all the behavioral evidence points very strongly to Simpson. This was as much of a slam dunk case as a murder trial gets.

ckDOG

Dec 11, 2007
I don’t think it was social justice. It was money. Robert Durst and Robert Blake weren’t found innocent because of social justice.
Yep. Good lawyers and a high profile are a big assist in working the system to your advantage.

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
Yo Morningstar,

Why don't you post the Juice's torture schedule for the next week or so.

You gonna bring him along slowly or start with the lava right outta the gate?

dorndawg

Sep 10, 2012
Reactions: onewoof

QuaoarsKing

Mar 11, 2008

This is a reach. He was convicted for reasons:
1. He paid a lot of money for a great defense team who overwhelmed the prosecution.

2. DNA evidence was very new in 1994. Although that DNA conclusively indicates OJ did it, people just didn't grasp how undeniable the evidence was back then.

If this case had happened today, even the wokest jury imaginable would have convicted him, even despite of #1, because the evidence is just that damning.

Reactions: famdawg and onewoof
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login