Heart and Liver failures have increased

Status
Not open for further replies.

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008

Boom Boom

Sep 29, 2022
For some reason people have blinders on when it comes to this discussion. It baffles my mind. Is it because people don't want to be proven wrong?
I think it's because there are some incredibly stupid arguments tied to this debate that some just won't budge on, it gets tiresome and bleeds into some more reasonable areas of debate.

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008
You seemed to enjoy the earth's temperature discussion. I just posted factual data in both cases. Everyone has an opinion so enjoy this one too! No sports to discuss.

The faster a windmill's blades turn, the more wind is felt. Therefore, windmills create wind.
As ice cream sales increase, drowning deaths increase sharply. Therefore, ice cream consumption causes drowning.

h/t: wikipedia

I am not claiming this is the case with heart failure, liver failure, and 'the Fauci Ouchie', but I am also not going to watch a 13min video of that guy trying to make the connection.
This guy did 9min on excess covid deaths 4 days ago, 17min on covid and MS 2 weeks ago, 17min on covid restrictions 1 week ago, young covid deaths 2 days ago, and I am sure a lot more covid videos too. What I cited is just what happened to pop up as more videos when I clicked your link. Thats how much this guy is obsessed with covid.

Me though? I havent thought about covid in 3 weeks. My sister got it at the end of May. Before that? I thought about it sometime in March when a niece had it. Besides that, nope I dont think about it, much less obsess over it and watch random youtube covid videos on a Thursday afternoon.
I would like to say I have better things to do, but admittedly I just have different things to do.
If covid obsession is your kink though, cool.

Reactions: FQDawg

Fang1

Oct 1, 2022
For some reason people have blinders on when it comes to this discussion. It baffles my mind. Is it because people don't want to be proven wrong?
Yes, but ‘proven wrong’ seems a little harsh given the environment at the time. if you got ‘it’, theres no need for discussion. If you agonized and studied before deciding on what to do for you and your family, and chose not to, substantiating data is good. Edward Dowd has done a ton of work on the impacts (initial and subsequent) if your interested.

drexeldog23

Dec 2, 2022
Is Covid still a thing?
i was watching the NBA Finals tuesday night and the cameras panned to a wide shot of the crowd. there was one lady , out of hundreds of people, wearing a mask. i thought "wow, there are still people still doing that". that was the first and last time i had thought about covid in the last 6 months at least. knowing my luck i probably jinxed myself for saying that ....

ronpolk

May 6, 2009
i was watching the NBA Finals tuesday night and the cameras panned to a wide shot of the crowd. there was one lady , out of hundreds of people, wearing a mask. i thought "wow, there are still people still doing that". that was the first and last time i had thought about covid in the last 6 months at least. knowing my luck i probably jinxed myself for saying that ....
I’m was in New York City recently, still several people wearing a mask. They are definitely in the minority but still quite a few. I honestly don’t care who wears one. They can wear it as much as they want as long as I’m not required to.

Reactions: retire the banner

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
Oh boy....another jab debate.
Another any 17ing thing debate. I don't have a solid opinion because there has not been any independent and reputable research completed . Major scientific investigations should be performed by some organization that have no ties to the government or to big Pharma. Good luck in getting that funded without government money. Studies should be done since so many people had the vaccinations. If there are any long-term effects, we need to know so we can be informed and if we can try counteract them or not. If there are not any effects then, so be it. That's what I'm looking for before I make a decision and know probably will never see one unless we do have large number from the masses let's start to show some obvious and documented effects.

The one thing that nags my personal thoughts about the vaccination is they came up with these formulas awfully fast. I know they had a ton of money behind them but I just don't know if I do believe they could find that vaccination so quickly, but they still can't seem to fix a lot of other problems. Probably because they had a hell of a lot of money.

Ranchdawg

Dec 13, 2012
Another any 17ing thing debate. I don't have a solid opinion because there has not been any independent and reputable research completed . Major scientific investigations should be performed by some organization that have no ties to the government or to big Pharma. Good luck in getting that funded without government money. Studies should be done since so many people had the vaccinations. If there are any long-term effects, we need to know so we can be informed and if we can try counteract them or not. If there are not any effects then, so be it. That's what I'm looking for before I make a decision and know probably will never see one unless we do have large number from the masses let's start to show some obvious and documented effects.

The one thing that nags my personal thoughts about the vaccination is they came up with these formulas awfully fast. I know they had a ton of money behind them but I just don't know if I do believe they could find that vaccination so quickly, but they still can't seem to fix a lot of other problems. Probably because they had a hell of a lot of money.
Some people made a lot of money on them as well. I would like to know why this is happening. Could be long term effects of COVID, could be the vaccine, could be after isolation and alcohol cleaning our hands constantly we are more susceptible to infections. I've met several people over the last year that have lost younger family members to heart failure. I know it is a small sample size but it is upsetting to hear young people are dying.

Reactions: IBleedMaroonDawg
Status
Not open for further replies.
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login