Heart and Liver failures have increased

Status
Not open for further replies.

HotMop

May 8, 2006
I’m was in New York City recently, still several people wearing a mask. They are definitely in the minority but still quite a few. I honestly don’t care who wears one. They can wear it as much as they want as long as I’m not required to.
I'm out in West Texas and still see people wearing them in cars and while walking by themselves.

johnson86-1

Aug 22, 2012
The faster a windmill's blades turn, the more wind is felt. Therefore, windmills create wind.
As ice cream sales increase, drowning deaths increase sharply. Therefore, ice cream consumption causes drowning.

h/t: wikipedia

I am not claiming this is the case with heart failure, liver failure, and 'the Fauci Ouchie', but I am also not going to watch a 13min video of that guy trying to make the connection.
This guy did 9min on excess covid deaths 4 days ago, 17min on covid and MS 2 weeks ago, 17min on covid restrictions 1 week ago, young covid deaths 2 days ago, and I am sure a lot more covid videos too. What I cited is just what happened to pop up as more videos when I clicked your link. Thats how much this guy is obsessed with covid.

Me though? I havent thought about covid in 3 weeks. My sister got it at the end of May. Before that? I thought about it sometime in March when a niece had it. Besides that, nope I dont think about it, much less obsess over it and watch random youtube covid videos on a Thursday afternoon.
I would like to say I have better things to do, but admittedly I just have different things to do.
If covid obsession is your kink though, cool.
Well that’s just disingenuous as ****. Lots of people caused a lot of extra misery and death during Covid while being just absolutely sure they were following the science. A good high school education and a little bit of critical thinking would have raised questions that would have put an end to most of the idiocy early on if there was any rational thought divorced from political issues and tribal thinking.
People wanting some post mortem so we hopefully don’t unnecessarily make things worse next time is not being obsessed with Covid.

ckDOG

Dec 11, 2007
Let's not put those labs in the highest density cities in the world next time. Just a thought
+10000000

Infected worker could always go home where there is density and kick something off, but space is an enemy to a virus. Might as well create some. Common sense and such.

Reactions: IBleedMaroonDawg

HammerOfTheDogs

Aug 6, 2004
Since COVID. Here is an interesting VIDEO
I had COVID twice...once before taking the vaccine, and once after. The Vaccine didn't make me sick like it does some folks. Both times, the COVID was very mild.

I won't take the booster for two reasons- anecdotally, many of the people developing myocardia and other health problems comes after taking the booster(s). Also, after getting COVID, I realize that the disease doesn't negatively affect me and no need to vaxx or boost for something that won't destroy my health.

MrKotter

Aug 22, 2012
Wait until you some of the long term effects of having COVID include those and other ailments. Yes even blood clots 😬.... All those at rates several orders of magnitudes higher than vaccines 🤯

Epidemiology is your friend. Or should be
Pfizer's own numbers from July or August 2022

73,542 vascular disorders •696,508 nervous system disorders •61,518 eye disorders •47,000 ear disorders •225,000 skin and tissue disorders •178,000 reproductive disorders •190,000 respiratory disorders •77,000 psychiatric disorders •127,000 cardiac disorders •100,000 blood disorders •3,711 tumors

This is just Pfizer. Two other companies are producing the vax as well. The vax is not as safe as many want to believe and does cause long term problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login