Heisman Watch

PooPopsBaldHead

Dec 15, 2017
Got home last night and caught the last few minutes of Bama and Ugga. Then flipped over to Boise State vs Washington State. Considering they lost on the road by 3 to #8 Oregon and will probably win out otherwise, Boise State is going to be a strong candidate for the playoff. And they have a dude.

If you haven't watch Ashton Jeanty the RB from Boise State yet, make sure take do so at some point. He's an animal. He's short, quick, powerful, breaks ankles, has breakaway speed, and you sure as hell can't tackle him on the first shot... I was too young to appreciate him and never watched much of Barry Saunders when he was playing. Have a feeling this guy might be Barry reincarnate or something.

Through 4 games he's run for 845 yards, 13 TD's, he's averaging over 10 yards per carry, and has had a run of at least 64 yards in each of his first 4 games (192 and 3 TD'S against Oregon.) I can't help imagine what he'd have done to State if he was playing for Arizona State instead of that future plumber they had run all over us... Anyway, here's last night's highlights, which looks more like a season long sizzle reel.

POTUS

Sep 29, 2022
He and Travis Hunter are the Heisman front-runners right now and, in my view, no one else is close. Of course, neither play QB and neither play for blue bloods so the odds are stacked against them both.

Reactions: PooPopsBaldHead
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login