A prediction=“sPiTtInG fAcTs”

-Gump fanboy logic
Cracking Up Lol GIF by HULU

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
Don’t get in your feels, flu boy.
Lol

So you taking someone’s subjective opinion as the gospel=spitting facts

While me pointing out that a prediction is in fact not a fact means I’m in my feels?

Ok gump man, keep coping and propping up Herbie because he said something you like :ROFLMAO:

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Lol

So you taking someone’s subjective opinion as the gospel=spitting facts

While me pointing out that a prediction is in fact not a fact means I’m in my feels?

Ok gump man, keep coping and propping up Herbie because he said something you like :ROFLMAO:
You are just as easy to troll as you have always been. Never change, flu boy.

Reactions: dp rtr

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Out of all people this phag chose Herbstreit diick to ride, that clown has an agenda because we kicked his beloved SUCKEYES AZZ
Captain America Lol GIF by mtv
You seem upset. Take it up with Herbstreit. He knows that Alabama is UGA’s daddy.

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
You are just as easy to troll as you have always been. Never change, flu boy.
Well considering the fact that all UGA has done is win natties and Saban and and you gumps have been relegated to excuse making crybabies since you started “trolling” me.

You might wanna stop…

#ThirtyThreeToEighteen

Reactions: KoreyDawg

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
Out of all people this phag chose Herbstreit diick to ride, that clown has an agenda because we kicked his beloved SUCKEYES AZZ
Captain America Lol GIF by mtv
I was just trying to get him to understand the difference between opinions and facts…

Dassal…

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Well considering the fact that all UGA has done is win natties and Saban and and you gumps have been relegated to excuse making crybabies since you started “trolling” me.

You might wanna stop…

#ThirtyThreeToEighteen
Actually, Alabama a$$-blasted UGA after I started trolling you….”no one will challenge UGA” lmao

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
Actually, Alabama a$$-blasted UGA after I started trolling you….”no one will challenge UGA” lmao
Do you not understand that this reply doesn’t debunk the post you’re quoting?

Bama winning the SECond place championship doesn’t diminish the fact that “ all UGA has done is win natties” since you started “trolling” me big fella…

Thabks for letting the board know I still live rent free in your head over something I said 2 years ago on a whole other board…

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Do you not understand that this reply doesn’t debunk the post you’re quoting?

Bama winning the SECond place championship doesn’t diminish the fact that “ all UGA has done is win natties” since you started “trolling” me big fella…

Thabks for letting the board know I still live rent free in your head over something I said 2 years ago on a whole other board…
I need some new material from you. Let’s get your prediction this year on Alabama and UGA.

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
You don’t want to answer the question? Sorry I asked lol.
It’s not that I don’t want to answer, you’re just using elementary insults to deflect and change the subject.

My highest level of education has nothing to do with the fact that Bryce Young wasn’t good enough to win a natty as a starter.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
It’s not that I don’t want to answer, you’re just using elementary insults to deflect and change the subject.

My highest level of education has nothing to do with the fact that Bryce Young wasn’t good enough to win a natty as a starter.
It has everything to do with you trying to sound so smart. I figured you had to have some credentials to back it up.

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
I need some new material from you. Let’s get your prediction this year on Alabama and UGA.
I mean we can pretty much pencil in UGA in the SECC due to the weak schedule.

Taking into consideration the recent decline Bama has been on (20’-NattyChamps,21’-NattyRunnerUps,22’-PlayoffPanhandlers) and the recent L’s to TN and LSU.

I just have a hard time believing Bama makes the SECC going forward until they do.

So we’ll revisit this if Bama actually makes it then I can give a prediction…

Reactions: KoreyDawg

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
It has everything to do with you trying to sound so smart. I figured you had to have some credentials to back it up.
Lol…

Not trying to sound smart, just highsiding on a messageboard.

You saying that may be you just projecting due to your inferiority complex or your poor comprehension skills.

Maybe both i dunno…

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
I mean we can pretty much pencil in UGA in the SECC due to the weak schedule.

Taking into consideration the recent decline Bama has been on (20’-NattyChamps,21’-NattyRunnerUps,22’-PlayoffPanhandlers) and the recent L’s to TN and LSU.

I just have a hard time believing Bama makes the SECC going forward until they do.

So we’ll revisit this if Bama actually makes it then I can give a prediction…
So, who are you predicting to win the West? I know you “hope” Alabama doesn’t make it because that gives UGA an easier road. The West is pretty tough (unlike the East). Alabama missing it last year isn’t indicative of anything. In Saban’s run, he has failed to win the West several times (2022, 2019, 2017, 2013, 2011, 2010).

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
So, who are you predicting to win the West? I know you “hope” Alabama doesn’t make it because that gives UGA an easier road. The West is pretty tough (unlike the East). Alabama missing it last year isn’t indicative of anything. In Saban’s run, he has failed to win the West several times (2022, 2019, 2017, 2013, 2011, 2010).
Why do you care so much about what I think?

You’ve been annoying me since 2021 over my opinions (which I’m entitled to).

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Why do you care so much about what I think?

You’ve been annoying me since 2021 over my opinions (which I’m entitled to).
As it stands now, the spats between me, you and Korey are the only thing keeping this board alive. So, full disclosure, I plan to take your predictions and turn them against you later this year.

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
As it stands now, the spats between me, you and Korey are the only thing keeping this board alive. So, full disclosure, I plan to take your predictions and turn them against you later this year.
Imagine thinking you can use words i type on a message board against me…
Cracking Up Lol GIF by HULU

Seek help big fella… :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Latest posts

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login