Here's the level of coaching we're getting

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
Leave It Alone Season 4 GIF by Paramount+

T-TownDawgg

Nov 4, 2015
Honest question:
At what point does a horrible scheme and bad coaching make once driven players become apathetic and slow, destroying defensive team morale?

I am looking forward to a Matt Wyatt no bs film study on both.

Reactions: 85Bears and patdog

patdog

May 28, 2007
I could have run for more than 10 yards on that play. #12 saved a touchdown with that arm tackle.

DawgieDust

Nov 6, 2017
You know you have coaches/staffs come in and right aways you know hey we got something. They just have the players motivated, good scheme, making plays, opposing teams have to play well if they are going to beat you, players in great position to make plays, excellent in game adjustments, ect... Just don't feel that way after 4 games with this group.

You know Jackie Sherrill came in, hey we got something right away, Dan Mullen came in, hey we got something right away even though we finished 5-7 but you could see it with our play. Some coaches just have it.. Alabama had a losing record in 2006, Saban came in 2007 hey we got something, they were moving in right direction even though they fished 6-6 that year. You could see it in their play that quick.

Hope Lebby figured it out!

Maroon13

Sep 29, 2022
I was wondering when that would show up here.

But.... poor coaching. No doubt. But makes you wonder.... do the players on the field not recognize strong side and weak side and call an audible like a QB. A MLB can make calls too

22yardpunt

Dec 20, 2009
You know you have coaches/staffs come in and right aways you know hey we got something. They just have the players motivated, good scheme, making plays, opposing teams have to play well if they are going to beat you, players in great position to make plays, excellent in game adjustments, ect... Just don't feel that way after 4 games with this group.

You know Jackie Sherrill came in, hey we got something right away, Dan Mullen came in, hey we got something right away even though we finished 5-7 but you could see it with our play. Some coaches just have it.. Alabama had a losing record in 2006, Saban came in 2007 hey we got something, they were moving in right direction even though they fished 6-6 that year. You could see it in their play that quick.

Hope Lebby figured it out!
100% accurate. I could tell in the first couple drives of the Mullen era that we were in for a good time.

Last edited: