Hey Good Portal QB, come to MSU...

BigDawg0074

Oct 12, 2016
Well let's get specific about that - what does it look like?

- Rock concerts for press conferences? Cool
- Young guy who is a slick talking player's coach? Cool
- Active on social media? Cool

What else? We need players to be good, so what can we do immediately? Shiny uniforms? I like that idea, but we never do it.
I don't know, I see a long term approach as the best way to shine the longest, although it may not be immediate.
I kinda miss the gold, NGL.

RockyDog

Jan 2, 2023
I'm actually more worried about my last comment... I firmly believe Lebby will get some playmakers in here. I just hope we have someone recruiting OL and that our OL coach was the right hire.

Oh, and I agree with your comment about Mullen. The guy is/was really good at organization, overseeing the whole team, kicking ***, calling out when needed, etc. He was made to be an assshole head coach. Hope JL has some of that too.
Don also got lazy at crootin, failed to bust up the country club, wore shorts, lost to South Alabama, stopped doing his job in mid November multiple years, and was ready to leave us for Maryland, Miami, Tennessee, and eventually Florida.

Darryl Steight

Sep 30, 2022
Don also got lazy at crootin, failed to bust up the country club, wore shorts, lost to South Alabama, stopped doing his job in mid November multiple years, and was ready to leave us for Maryland, Miami, Tennessee, and eventually Florida.

I didn't say I loved the guy personally. Everything on your list (maybe except for the USA loss) can be attributed to having a ginormous ego... which he did. That doesn't disqualify him from being a good head coach.

FreshAsHail

Nov 7, 2023
He just de-committed from another school... that's kind of the first step.
No you can't flip someone that's not committed at all. For one to flip one would have to have an origin of which to flip from. If there is no such origin then it would just be a commit or a recommitment.

Ballyhoo77

Aug 13, 2021
how can we flip him when he is not committed?
fair. I meant that in Arnett's final weeks, he decommitted and appeared to be a lock for OM. With Lebby now, he is coming back to us. Feels like a flip but I suppose it is not one technically

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login