Hey, Gumps

_DC

Aug 7, 2023
When y’all won back to back to back national championships.
what was the feeling like? Did you lose some interest in the game at all?
Im just looking for some advice on how to handle things this January.
TIA

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
Fox Tv Popcorn GIF by The Four

Waiting on Sweet Willy

dp rtr

May 1, 2023
The pressure was high to win a 3rd (with a returning QB). I definitely did not watch with the season with the same enjoyment as the first 2. It just felt like anything short of a natty was embarrassing. But since then, I’m appreciating the dynasty much more.

_DC

Aug 7, 2023
The pressure was high to win a 3rd (with a returning QB). I definitely did not watch with the season with the same enjoyment as the first 2. It just felt like anything short of a natty was embarrassing. But since then, I’m appreciating the dynasty much more.
I was talking more about after y’all won three in a row.

• Haha
Reactions: Csaw and MattUGA1

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Even better, ask yourself this question. How would you feel if UGA went undefeated this year after B2B and still wasn’t recognized as the NC? That scenario is exactly what happened to Alabama in 1966. I will let you decide how the B2B champs (from Alabama, right after the Civil Rights Act) could be the only undefeated, untied team in the country and not get voted in. Alabama does not claim this as an NC either, though they should IMO.

_DC

Aug 7, 2023
Even better, ask yourself this question. How would you feel if UGA went undefeated this year after B2B and still wasn’t recognized as the NC? That scenario is exactly what happened to Alabama in 1966. I will let you decide how the B2B champs (from Alabama, right after the Civil Rights Act) could be the only undefeated, untied team in the country and not get voted in. Alabama does not claim this as an NC either, though they should IMO.
Is this the history Chanel or a sports message board?

Reactions: Csaw and KirbAppeal

_DC

Aug 7, 2023
You didn’t like that rebuttal, eh? How could I forget, all of you UGA DAs thought CFB started in Jan 2022. Silly me.
I never said that. I was just asking advice on what to expect when UGA gets the three peat. I thought we were all friends here

205God

Aug 12, 2023
If we had the playoff format we would’ve won 3 straight and ultimately saved aTm some money hiring Jimbo

Chuck Nasty

Aug 20, 2021
When y’all won back to back to back national championships.
what was the feeling like? Did you lose some interest in the game at all?
Im just looking for some advice on how to handle things this January.
TIA
The early season schedule has taken the steam away from me but we'll get cranked back up when it all starts

Reactions: Bigwilly64

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
The early season schedule has taken the steam away from me but we'll get cranked back up when it all starts
Would be hard to be excited about the season as a UGA fan with the schedule for sure. UGA may not face their first real test until the SECC.

Chuck Nasty

Aug 20, 2021
Yeah. UGA would have smoked them too though. They were less then .500 last year.
I think they'll be better this year but yeah would likely go down like the Oregon game. Playing in Norman would have added a challenge

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Don’t owe you nothing my guy, you obviously got me mixed up, but we can bet 100 on the game if you’re MAN enough
Bet $100 that Saban is “done” and doesn’t win another NC. Don’t be a limp-wristed phag like you normally are.

BWoodsVols

Oct 29, 2022
Hopefully he will be too ashamed to show back up….that is worth more than $100.
Question, is Korey the tard dawg fan that would rarely post on tBB but would DM people and sound borderline illiterate? He keeps lying like I have him mistaken, when I know my memory serves me well.

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
Question, is Korey the tard dawg fan that would rarely post on tBB but would DM people and sound borderline illiterate? He keeps lying like I have him mistaken, when I know my memory serves me well.
Again phaggot, you got the wrong man

Latest posts

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login