Hey guys, seriously, don’t be this guy!

WilCoDawg

Sep 6, 2012
Or we could all laugh at the joke and not take everything so dang seriously. Either way. I swear, some people just wake up ready to fight about anything.
Wait a minute. I’m not supposed to take a post seriously when it has “seriously” in the title. Got it.
The irony of you saying I woke up ready to fight when you’re as ready to fight. Nice to meet ya, pot!

Dawgg

Sep 9, 2012
Nope, I just don’t get my skivvies bunched in my crack over a guy on his phone. I’ll get off your lawn now, mister.
But you get your skivvies bunched in your crack over a guy calling out a guy on his phone?

Reactions: Bully1972

Bully1972

Jan 2, 2020
No I didn’t. I just suggested that he relax.
Nope, I just don’t get my skivvies bunched in my crack over a guy on his phone. I’ll get off your lawn now, mister.
It's all good my friend. My post was just a joke and I certainly have no ill-will toward the young man on his phone. I just thought it was a little funny considering what was going on right in front of him with the alleyoop to Moore. I believe you might have misinterpreted my intentions but it's all good. Hail State!

CochiseCowbell

Oct 29, 2012
There's a lot of skivvy action in this thread.

not that there's anything wrong with that seinfeld GIF by myLAB Box

• Haha
Reactions: Bully1972 and Dawgg

horshack.sixpack

Oct 30, 2012
I think the OP was making a general statement about the inability of some to enjoy real life because of a screen addiction. If so, he is correct. It is possible that the guy was dialing 911 and saving lives, or doing something else super important but it’s more likely he’s the same guy that tries to run over me daily because he can’t be bothered to put down his phone while he drives…

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
I'm guessing if you were to look around during that basketball game, that scene was repeated hundreds of other times, thousands if more fans had just shown up**

Bully1972

Jan 2, 2020
I think the OP was making a general statement about the inability of some to enjoy real life because of a screen addiction. If so, he is correct. It is possible that the guy was dialing 911 and saving lives, or doing something else super important but it’s more likely he’s the same guy that tries to run over me daily because he can’t be bothered to put down his phone while he drives…
I will be the first to say I never meant it as a personal attack on the guy but as you said a general statement (mixed with a little humor) about missing what's right in front of us. With that being said the guy is still in the crowd later in the game so I am guessing it was not an emergency he was dealing with in this pic.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login