Hey, Jackson.. Don’t go too crazy but have a 17ing great time!

Xenomorph

Feb 15, 2007
I mean.. I don’t know about y’all but that’s pretty much the way I live my life!

And I hope David O. Russell or Adam McKay directs the movie.

Shmuley

Mar 6, 2008
I mean.. I don’t know about y’all but that’s pretty much the way I live my life!

Offering that woman shoes as a bribe should be classified as hunting on a baited field.

patdog

May 28, 2007
Give a woman a credit card. Tell her not to go crazy but have a f-night good time. Talk about giving her mixed messages. No wonder she maxed it out.

horshack.sixpack

Oct 30, 2012

So the unbelievable idea that nobody in their right mind would build a hotel at the convention center was, in fact, unbelievable.

Reactions: patdog

ronpolk

May 6, 2009
Between him and Chokwe - give me Raw Boo Boo.
Absolutely… I don’t know if Kenny has mellowed out or if the other leaders in Jackson are so crazy they make Kenneth stokes seem like the adult in the room.

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
I just want to know where I can get a STOKES hat. The guys fashion sense is unmatched. I especially like the T shirt and suit coat.

But let’s keep it real, he’s a damned idiot as well. Too idealistic. Wants to have his cake and to eat it too.

Chesusdog

May 2, 2006
I just want to know where I can get a STOKES hat. The guys fashion sense is unmatched. I especially like the T shirt and suit coat.

But let’s keep it real, he’s a damned idiot as well. Too idealistic. Wants to have his cake and to eat it too.

Honestly I think everyone should get a hat with their own name on it.

greenbean.sixpack

Oct 6, 2012
She's the low hanging fruit. We all know who the big fish is, the question is how many will fall between her and him?

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login