Hey west coast nerds and yankees GITT

KirbAppeal

Jan 6, 2022
What’s it like to know that the CFB champion isn’t coming from your region of the country? I mean, it’s got to get old at some point right?

Let me know, TIA.

Dixie Normis

Jul 20, 2023
abraham lincoln vintage GIF by US National Archives

Doesn’t hurt knowing this guy bent all your ancestors over. Congrats on your L loser

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
I would’ve used General Sherman if I were you, missed opportunity imo.

Anyway, congrats on 1865 I guess, but we’re talking about football in 2023.
That clown is too dense to realize that it was simply strength in numbers. It would be the equivalent of a 7A HS squeaking out a win over a 3A HS and then talking sh*t.

Dixie Normis

Jul 20, 2023
That clown is too dense to realize that it was simply strength in numbers. It would be the equivalent of a 7A HS squeaking out a win over a 3A HS and then talking sh*t.
Still butthurt about daddy Abe I see. Most southerns still wish the south won so they could keep their slaves. While at the same time their entire lives revolve around their college football teams mostly made up of young black men. And you call me the dense one, hahaha enjoy your Gump run Forrest

KirbAppeal

Jan 6, 2022
Still butthurt about daddy Abe I see. Most southerns still wish the south won so they could keep their slaves. While at the same time their entire lives revolve around their college football teams mostly made up of young black men. And you call me the dense one, hahaha enjoy your Gump run Forrest
Aren’t you an LSU fan? So are you also a southerner or did you just bandwagon on a southern football team?

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
The north is more racist than the south, clown.

Latest posts

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login