Hilarious

ADstaR

Sep 27, 2022
KJ been committed to FSU for awhile,almost pulled the commitment until Auburn made him hold it. That means,UGA was 3rd in this recruitment. KJ words,not mines. 🤔😆😆😆

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230805_193429_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20230805_193429_Facebook.jpg
    649.1 KB · Views: 22

Six Tool Player

Aug 5, 2021
Congrats, you’ve got uga posters running for cover. Well done.
tumbleweed GIF

Reactions: ADstaR

MattUGA1

May 1, 2023
Not that it matters but UGA has been the pick for 6+ months with Bolden. UGA got outbid plain and simple. That's recruiting. Good luck to Bolden.

Reactions: KoreyDawg

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Not that it matters but UGA has been the pick for 6+ months with Bolden. UGA got outbid plain and simple. That's recruiting. Good luck to Bolden.
Not according to Bolden. FSU has always been his dream school. UGA can’t get them all. You’ve still got a great class and are currently on the best stretch in UGA history. Sometimes you get beat for a recruit. Not sure why it is so hard to say “congrats FSU” and instead go with “well, at least it isn’t an OL or DL!!! B2B baby!!!!”

I saw one UGA poster who said, without NIL, Kirby would literally get every recruit he wanted lmao.

Reactions: Lvste.Nole

MattUGA1

May 1, 2023
Not according to Bolden. FSU has always been his dream school. UGA can’t get them all. You’ve still got a great class and are currently on the best stretch in UGA history. Sometimes you get beat for a recruit. Not sure why it is so hard to say “congrats FSU” and instead go with “well, at least it isn’t an OL or DL!!! B2B baby!!!!”

I saw one UGA poster who said, without NIL, Kirby would literally get every recruit he wanted lmao.
Cool. I know for a fact UGA wasn't 3rd.

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
Not sure why you directed that at an LSU fan? LSU has won like 4 out of the last 6 against UGA. They almost own UGA as bad as Alabama does.
Naw I’m just simply pointing out to a simpleton that B2B natties > a 5* safety recruit.

My memory bad doe, UGA dubbing LSU on its way to its 2nd consecutive natty is as far as it goes back.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Cool. I know for a fact UGA wasn't 3rd.
Never said they were. I don’t claim to be close to these recruitments or an insider. I can read what the kid says himself though.
The backtracking from UGA fans if he flips will be funny though.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Naw I’m just simply pointing out to a simpleton that B2B natties > a 5* safety recruit.

My memory bad doe, UGA dubbing LSU on its way to its 2nd consecutive natty is as far as it goes back.
The coping gymnastics are impressive. “Who cares if we lost the top safety in the country from our backyard in consecutive years. B2B b*tches!!!!”

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
The coping gymnastics are impressive. “Who cares if we lost the top safety in the country from our backyard in consecutive years. B2B b*tches!!!!”
I’m not coping.

IDC, if he would have came cool if he d no biggie next man up.

I can’t speak for all UGA fans but I simply don’t care about not getting any 1 particular recruit in the midst of UGA beings the Vegas favorites to 3peat.

Small thing to a giant…

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
I’m not coping.

IDC, if he would have came cool if he d no biggie next man up.

I can’t speak for all UGA fans but I simply don’t care about not getting any 1 particular recruit in the midst of UGA beings the Vegas favorites to 3peat.

Small thing to a giant…
If you “didn’t care”, you wouldn’t be in here arguing. We can tell how much you don’t care.

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
If you “didn’t care”, you wouldn’t be in here arguing. We can tell how much you don’t care.
I’m not arguing.

A corn dog said dawg fans were in witness protection over not getting a recruit.

I said “B2B, UGA will be fine”.

You got triggered and started proclaiming I’m coping.

Now you’re about to change the subject…

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
I’m not arguing.

A corn dog said dawg fans were in witness protection over not getting a recruit.

I said “B2B, UGA will be fine”.

You got triggered and started proclaiming I’m coping.

Now you’re about to change the subject…
Triggered is posting paragraph after paragraph. That doesn’t fit you AT ALL lmao.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Right on cue with a deflection when backed into a corner with facts :ROFLMAO:
A deflection is jumping into a thread about UGA losing a recruit and then trying to “deflect” about 2 football seasons that are over with. You posted football scores from previous football seasons to an LSU fan about games that LSU wasn’t even involved with. That is the definition of “deflection” lmao.

MattUGA1

May 1, 2023
The backtracking from UGA fans if he flips will be funny though.
This part I agree with you. Fans really need to chill the F out when a kid doesn't pick your school. It isn't that serious. Only recruit in recent memory I got attached to was Haynes due to his dad's history with UGA.

Reactions: Bigwilly64

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
This part I agree with you. Fans really need to chill the F out when a kid doesn't pick your school. It isn't that serious. Only recruit in recent memory I got attached to was Haynes due to his dad's history with UGA.
That one caught everyone off-guard. I agree with you 100%. I’ve never been one to attack a kid or even comment on it after a decision. Way too much time for a flip.

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
A deflection is jumping into a thread about UGA losing a recruit and then trying to “deflect” about 2 football seasons that are over with. You posted football scores from previous football seasons to an LSU fan about games that LSU wasn’t even involved with. That is the definition of “deflection” lmao.
Yeah because an LSU fan is making fun of UGA for losing a recruit when the ultimate goal is to win natties.

Its not deflecting saying natties are better than 5* recruits, so it’s funny when other fans pretend like every UGA fan is melting down over losing a recruit.

Im simply displaying that some of us are sensible and see the bigger picture.

Six Tool Player

Aug 5, 2021

You’re hanging your nuts on one game? Which wants even as bad as the azz whipping y’all took in 19?
enjoy that b2b because that’s where it ends.

Ichabod

Aug 16, 2022
No we finished first. Two years in a row …. Wait what are y’all talking about?
I believe y’all finished first on most BJs given. Korey alone has that taken care of.

Latest posts

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login