Honoring Leach

TXDawg.sixpack

Apr 10, 2009
Sorry if Germans. Haven't seen this discussed yet.

Not many details in the article, but it looks like we're planning to honor Coach Leach throughout the SELA game including a presentation with his family after the first quarter:

Good to see this happening!

thekimmer

Aug 30, 2012
I might have missed it but is there any kind of uniform tribute the team plans on wearing for the season?

Dawg1976

Aug 22, 2012
Since the family will be there the first play should be out of the air-raid. One and done.

DoggieDaddy13

Dec 23, 2017
I agree. Honor him this game since it's the first home game since his passing. Show his family some love and give them an opportunity to thank the fan base for the support. All of that is appropriate. And then let's move on.

No. We need to milk it: put a bust of his head where the players come out of the tunnel so they can rub on it, like the flagship does.

**** - just in case you need to see these.

Ghostman

Apr 12, 2021
The sword cowbell will be on sale in the book store. Nothing like ring a sharp long cowbell in a stadium filled with people. Get yours today.

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
First home game I'd say definitely tribute. But I would agree after that need to move forward. CZA isn't the interim. He's the guy needs to be his program not Leaches because Leach isn't here anymore to do it how he would have and only he could have. Need to move forward snd see what arnett can do

RiceDawg

Aug 13, 2017
One of the greatest coaches in college football history died while coaching at our school. There has to be some type of memorial (even if it’s small) somewhere in the stadium that stays until DWS is no more.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login