Hope you're watching the aTm vs Ark game.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
Is it just me or is there been a lot more crazy kicks attempting field goals this year than before.

BigDawg0074

Oct 12, 2016
It’s been a bunch of blunders for both teams. A&M sucks despite a bunch of good players and they are lucky to win this one. I can’t stand Jimbo.

patdog

May 28, 2007
I’ve watched some of this game. My impression is neither of these teams scares me.

coach66

Mar 5, 2009
We are pretty good against the run if we tackle.

I like our chances

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
It strikes me that there's not tremendous difference between A&M, Arky, MSU, UM, LSU, UF, UT and UK.

This will definitely be a disappointingly year if we don't dominate Auburn, which is a rare statement.

Go Budaw

Aug 22, 2012
It strikes me that there's not tremendous difference between A&M, Arky, MSU, UM, LSU, UF, UT and UK.

This will definitely be a disappointingly year if we don't dominate Auburn, which is a rare statement.

I think we’ll handle Auburn and A&M again. Right now I’m leaning towards us losing 2 of 3 to Arkansas, KY, and OM and winning one of those….mainly just because two of them are on the road.. That puts us at 7-5. Only lose 1 of those 3 in that Ark / UK / OM group, then maybe we get to 8 wins.

If we drop one to Auburn or the Aggies, we are going to be behind the 8 ball just to get to 7 wins, likely having to pull a road upset to do so.

jethreauxdawg

Dec 20, 2010
It’s been a bunch of blunders for both teams. A&M sucks despite a bunch of good players and they are lucky to win this one. I can’t stand Jimbo.

I think A&M’s qb looked so bad because Arkansas has a great D line. We won’t be able to pressure him the way Arkansas did.

dog99walker

Jul 16, 2021
Let’s just do one game at a time. Worry about what we can do this coming week.

A&M has scary talent, but Jimbo is the coach. We have a chance.

MSUDC11

Aug 23, 2012
I think A&M’s qb looked so bad because Arkansas has a great D line. We won’t be able to pressure him the way Arkansas did.

A&M’s offense isn’t very good period. Their highest point total this year is 31 and that was against an FCS team.

Against FBS opponents they have scored 17, 17, and 23. They have some skill talent but generally speaking it’s a bad offense.

BigDawg0074

Oct 12, 2016
I'm really worried about dealing with achane on the edge. He is very explosive.
If State can avoid being blown up on the LOS they may have a chance to at least contain Achane and get some gang tackles. They will also need to avoid over pursuing the QB because he can scoot when need be. A similar gameplan to LSU should work if they can tweak the rush tactics to avoid all the free space they gave to Daniels.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login