Hopefully not Germans….

BulldogBlitz

Dec 11, 2008
Reactions: Dawgg and WilCoDawg

dog99walker

Jul 16, 2021
I think it so tone deaf as to be stunning. Last Saturday, an attack on Israel at the hands of Hamas killed more Jews in one day than since the Holocaust, which Hitler and his minions carried out. How stupid of Michigan State to post that question! Somebody’s head needs to roll on this one.

DesotoCountyDawg

Nov 16, 2005
I think it so tone deaf as to be stunning. Last Saturday, an attack on Israel at the hands of Hamas killed more Jews in one day than since the Holocaust, which Hitler and his minions carried out. How stupid of Michigan State to post that question! Somebody’s head needs to roll on this one.
Michigan State said they used a third party company to do the trivia that included the Hitler question. They said they will no longer use that company.

Hugh's Burner Phone

Aug 3, 2017
Michigan State said they used a third party company to do the trivia that included the Hitler question. They said they will no longer use that company.
It's amazing when a company or institution do something stupid, it's always something sourced out to a third party or an intern with IBS. Kind of like the clarion ledger and Nashville.

Ibdancin

Feb 9, 2018
WTF kind of a trivia question is “Where was Hitler born?” Of the thousands of trivia questions there are out there, that’s the one they went with? Just one embarrassment after another for Michigan State.

The timing of it is bad too with what is going on.

Reactions: MagnoliaHunter

dawgoneyall

Nov 11, 2007
Ok, it is. But this is the most embarrasing look imaginable for MSU***

Yeah, sure ask people in 30 years who Hitler was and their response is "I don't Know...never heard of him"

Yep...that's want we want. SMH.

Dawgg

Sep 9, 2012
Yeah, sure ask people in 30 years who Hitler was and their response is "I don't Know...never heard of him"

Ya know... there's a balance. Leaving Hitler and the Holocaust out of history books is not the same thing as not putting his picture up on an electronic billboard for "fun trivia time" at a sporting event.

Scoreboard Trivia: "What year did Magic Johnson lead the Spartans to an NCAA tournament title?"
History Book: "What year was Hitler born?"

Scoreboard Trivia: "How many points did Michigan State score against Michigan in 2021?"
History Book: "How many Jews died in the Holocaust?"

See the difference? Seriously... like... you see the difference, right?

horshack.sixpack

Oct 30, 2012

I mean we currently have people who know full well who Hitler was yet they protest waving Nazi flags in support of their cause...

Reactions: Dawgg
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login