Hopefully our players are focused on winning the game…

jdbulldog

Oct 27, 2007
Instead of what our coach is or is not owed by our opponent. All the hype is colored maroon while the Tech crowd has remained quite silent. That does not have a good feel to it. HailState.

RiceDawg

Aug 13, 2017
Fan hype on twitter has no effect on what happens on the field. Have we not come to expect Leach teams to do a good job of focusing what they have to do? Texas Tech is silent because they lost 4 out of their last 5 games. We wouldn’t hype up the game if we were in their shoes.

Dawghouse

Sep 14, 2011
I dont normally have a good feeling about any State game but I have a feeling we're going to whip their *** tomorrow. If I was a betting man I'd lay it down tomorrow.

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
All the hype is colored maroon

To find "hype", you have to go looking for it. If you follow people on social media that talk trash or pass it on to others, expect to see it but its typically some anonymous guy named "Maroon Glasses" or something similar that nobody takes seriously and shouldn't be following in the first place.

[QUOTEthe Tech crowd has remained quite silent][/QUOTE]

See above comment. I don't recall seeing any comments by any of our opponents fans this year, at all. Again if you're looking for drama there's plenty of it if you look for it from anonymous idiots, but who wants to?

Dawgg

Sep 9, 2012
Do you really think Will Rogers is going to be in his pocket going through his progressions while the Tech D-Line bearing down on him thinking “wow, I can’t believe Texas Tech was able to use a sovereign immunity loophole to get out of paying Coach the balance of his contract. I wonder if that means that any contract signed at a public institution is basically worthless. Oh! Polk is open!”?

Or while Polk is trying to get separation from a Tech CB, in his head is “they fired him the day before he was due $800,000. That’s some cold ****. OOPS. I forgot how many yards before I cut on this route.”

MeridianDog

Sep 3, 2008
I can promise you several are thinking, "Man I need to take a leak/dump. Wish half time/end of game would hurry up and happen."

Dawghouse

Sep 14, 2011
Id like to state, this comment was made before I realized half our DL was out with COVID protocol.

Im back to having a bad feeling like normal.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login