Houston vs Mempho was a heckofagame

jethreauxdawg

Dec 20, 2010
Reactions: IBleedMaroonDawg

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008
Nice try with that Fox News article. We know your true colors**
Oh chill. Thats the article that was pushed to me in my google feed yesterday. I read it, then read the astonishingly awful comments, and decided to post it here since someone mentioned the game.

My true colors? I posted it because the recap and video is topical, and also because I think the comments section of basically any article on that site is a comical cesspool of the worst parts of humanity.
If I didnt laugh, I would cry.
Simma down.

Back to Houston- I am really interested to see how far Houston can make it. Sampson is an absolute stud of a coach and they have made it to the Sweet16, Final4, and Elite8 in the last 3 tournaments. He has done nothing but win for 30 years now.
And it looks like he learned from his terrible decision making at Indiana. I suppose it helps that what he was lit up for there is now completely legal for recruiting.

Sampson's head is definitely getting bigger too(not talking about his ego, but his actual head).

ETA- Shlt. missed the **. Well cool then.

Last edited:

stateu1

Mar 21, 2016
Oh chill. Thats the article that was pushed to me in my google feed yesterday. I read it, then read the astonishingly awful comments, and decided to post it here since someone mentioned the game.

My true colors? I posted it because the recap and video is topical, and also because I think the comments section of basically any article on that site is a comical cesspool of the worst parts of humanity.
If I didnt laugh, I would cry.
Simma down.

Back to Houston- I am really interested to see how far Houston can make it. Sampson is an absolute stud of a coach and they have made it to the Sweet16, Final4, and Elite8 in the last 3 tournaments. He has done nothing but win for 30 years now.
And it looks like he learned from his terrible decision making at Indiana. I suppose it helps that what he was lit up for there is now completely legal for recruiting.

Sampson's head is definitely getting bigger too(not talking about his ego, but his actual head).
He's joking dude. Chill the 17 out

Reactions: mstateglfr

Seinfeld

Nov 30, 2006
Houston scored after the clock ran out. That's how close it was. That crowd reminded me of better years at State.
There's always one game every year that gives me the feeling that March Madness has arrived. That game was it for me this year

Reactions: Ranchdawg

Ranchdawg

Dec 13, 2012
There's always one game every year that gives me the feeling that March Madness has arrived. That game was it for me this year
Me too, huge crowd in a frenzy, teams locked in a tie with a buzzer beating shot. College basketball at its best

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login