Make of it what you will... Bama can't cheat anymore

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
  • Michigan caught cheating, coach leaves
  • Bama coach leaves
  • Bama coach is a Belichick protege, who was caught filming practices, etc
  • Bama clearly unaware of Vandy play calls, where Bama just always seems to mysteriously know what plays are called in most games they play

Just seems like it's within the realm of possibility that a coach may have stepped down involuntarily. Or... that team isn't doing "whatever it takes" to win now. Or seeing things go down at Michigan, they aren't willing to take the risk anymore, a risk that would severely damage the bama brand for the last 17 years

Reactions: OopsICroomedmypants

BoDawg.sixpack

Feb 5, 2010
When 18-22 year olds receive monopoly money, the coaching profession takes on a new twist because now there's a new distraction for the players. You have to make them understand they're being paid to win not just paid to play. That's one area where Bama's staff is failing.

Reactions: OopsICroomedmypants

uptowndawg

Jul 15, 2010
When 18-22 year olds receive monopoly money, the coaching profession takes on a new twist because now there's a new distraction for the players. You have to make them understand they're being paid to win not just paid to play. That's one area where Bama's staff is failing.
Seeing how hard of a nose dive NIL took into pay for play territory (pay for showing up) I wouldn’t mind if the pendulum swung the other way into more of a pay per win model.

hdogg

Nov 21, 2014
My conspiracy theory is this :
Texas is paying refs enough (and more) to offset what bama has been paying them for years. As soon as uTex lost their #1 rank, they made sure bama didn't get any breaks. Come at me bro!

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login