How are we still

Masal32

May 12, 2018
Behind so many other teams in the SEC when it comes to talent? Pitching and hitting. It doesn’t make any sense. Lemonis was supposed to be this hotshot recruiter but that remains to be seen. What are we not doing to get the best players. This isn’t going to get it done. Players have regressed and gotten out of shape too. Not sure what Gautreau is doing on the off season but it’s not working. We also need to get out of Mississippi to get players. They aren’t good enough to carry us and that’s all that’s in the line up. Our best players the last few years were from out of state.

Last edited:

MS-halfstep

Jun 27, 2015

Chris Mannix

Dec 29, 2016
Do two things. Take a deep breath and step back from the ledge. Love you bro but it’s baseball.

hatfieldms

Feb 20, 2008
I mean I appreciate a good troll but at least try not to make it so obvious

Masal32

May 12, 2018
Yes, it’s baseball. A sport we should not be inferior to many in. How are we in this position? If watch you any other of the teams in the league right now (except maybe Missouri and Kentucky) they are all hitting and pitching at a high level. We didn’t build off last year. That’s a problem that points to recruiting and off season. It’s not okay

Masal32

May 12, 2018
Point to an area on the field where we have the same talent as our divisional opponents not named Alabama or Auburn

WTNduck35

Dec 28, 2021
Our catcher is prolly the best in the league. His hitting will catch on. He had a bad game behind the plate today. We have a SEC 1st baseman in Hines sitting the bench/DHing. I think Cam James needs to get away from 3rd and let Alford get in that spot. Everything i have see nadn heard is ALford is light years better at 3rd than James. Put James in CF. Cumbest is not a SEC outfielder. I think Rowdey kinda masked his limited range last year. If your not gonna have good range in the OF, you better be blasting balls out of the park or in the gaps. He isnt doing either. Half his hits are little infield hits. So technically, we have no legit CF, LF, or really RF. Skinner and Davis, who can make our defense SEC level, cant hit ****. Our legit SS who is damn good in the field, cant hit ****, and our 1B, should be the DH.

Overall, we looked totally lost at the plate. Especially when the pitcher can throw a damn change up. We only have 45 hits on the season. Think about this.. LSU scored 51 runs last wknd. They have scored more runs than we have hits... READ that again.... LSU HAS SCORED MORE RUNS THAN WE HAVE HITS... Thats is pathetic... I dont know what the hell Coach Gaeu is doing, but teaching hitting aint one...

If we are gonna be that bad at hitting, we better start playing small ball and stealing every bag we can.. We are only 4-5 in stolen bases. We need to be running every chance we get with everyone not named Hancock, Hines, or Tanner...

Masal32

May 12, 2018
This post is SPOT ON!! We have missed on some talent somewhere. I don’t know how we got here but we did. It’s time for Brad to sit. He’s a novelty that for whatever reason is getting the nod over real ball players. He’s not an SEC caliber player. And Clark doesn’t want to be at school. He wouldn’t be if Covid had not derailed the draft. You can tell by his attitude he has no interest. And James has reverted back to his old ways. Underwhelmed by him. And Tanner can’t move because his hips are too wide. We slept walk the entire off season and it shows.

M R DAWGS

Apr 13, 2018
From what I’ve seen and listened to, we are not a good baseball team right now.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login