How bout that bye week, Cowboys fans?!?!?!

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
I keep telling everyone here in Texas I'm a Dak Prescott fan not really a Cowboys fan. They were God awful today they had no preparation Coaches? You should be hit in the face or kicked in the *** which ever you prefer

I said coaches because they weren't good on either side of the ball. Had they even been halfway ready the first Qtr. they probably had a chance, but... someone needs to take over that team and teach them some discipline. They made so many penalties all season long and then look like high schoolers tonight making the same penalties over and over.

Last edited:

aTotal360

Nov 12, 2009
I hated the Cowboys when Dak was in diapers. And I'll continue to do so. Should we all be Packers fan too? I mean they have the most State players.

MSUGUY

Oct 11, 2020
I keep telling everyone here in Texas I'm a Dak Prescott fan not really a Cowboys fan. They were God awful today they had no preparation Coaches? You should be hit in the face or kicked in the *** which ever you prefer

I said coaches because they weren't good on either side of the ball. Had they even been halfway ready the first Qtr. they probably had a chance, but... someone needs to take over that team and teach them some discipline. They made so many penalties all season long and then look like high schoolers tonight making the same penalties over and over.

I could not agree more, it’s obvious. I guess Jerry doesn’t see this?

DesotoCountyDawg

Nov 16, 2005
I was a Niners fan long before MSU. So are you a fan of every team that has a State player on it?

Last edited:

msugolf

Dec 29, 2008
I was a Niners fan long before MSU. So are you a fan of every team that has a State player on it?

Nope, just a fan of the most famous MSU football player of all time, playing the most important position for the most popular team, who also goes out of his way to promote the school.

Dak does great = MState does great. Not the same effect for other former players

DesotoCountyDawg

Nov 16, 2005
Hey that’s great. I don’t. You be you.

ETA: I don’t openly cheer against Dak. In this instance I do because he’s playing for the other team but I do hate that he plays for the Cowboys. Only thing worse would be the Seahawks.

Last edited:

Rockymountaindawg

Dec 15, 2018
So you’re more of a homer for your pro team than the dude who represents your alma mater. The one who singularly represents State more than any player in history in any sport. Be happy for your pro team’s win. You don’t need to needle everyone else whose only reason to pull for Dallas is our love of the only player who had the exposure to promote us and always shows his pride in coming from Hail State. Yours priorities are 17’ed.

aTotal360

Nov 12, 2009
I hope Dak walks into the Hall of Fame without ever winning another game in Dallas.

Sep 12, 2013
So you’re more of a homer for your pro team than the dude who represents your alma mater. The one who singularly represents State more than any player in history in any sport. Be happy for your pro team’s win. You don’t need to needle everyone else whose only reason to pull for Dallas is our love of the only player who had the exposure to promote us and always shows his pride in coming from Hail State. Yours priorities are 17’ed.

Yea Dak isn’t just another state player I’m the NFL. He’s THE state player in the NFL.

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
Lol 49er fans gloating over a wild card win only to get ROASTED by Green Bay next week (5 state players on that roster)

aTotal360

Nov 12, 2009
I agree. It's a shame he plays for such an awful organization. I hate it for him.

DesotoCountyDawg

Nov 16, 2005
Oh make no mistake they are going to get their *** beat next week but as for today…scoreboard.

SirBarksalot

May 28, 2007
I would assume everyone here is a Dak fan. So good job relishing in Daks defeat. *******.
I was rooting for Dak to win, but if he was playing the Saints, I’d definitely be happy if NO won. Dude has a hard on for the niners…so what.

msugolf

Dec 29, 2008
I hated the Cowboys when Dak was in diapers. And I'll continue to do so. Should we all be Packers fan too? I mean they have the most State players.

I’m a fan of whatever helps MSU the most. I don’t really hate any NFL team tbh but I’m also not emotionally attached to the nfl as I am college. And I’ve been a Saints fan since I can remember breathing.

But if Matt Corrall was qb for the saints you can bet your *** I’ll turn on em

aTotal360

Nov 12, 2009
The annual tradition of Cowboy fans cheering against the team that knocked them out of the 1st round of the playoffs. Practice makes perfect.

msugolf

Dec 29, 2008
Did it bother you at all when Deuce was there but Corral would be too much?

Didn’t really care but I also didn’t really have a scenario like we have today with Dak.

If he’d had played the today Cowboys with Dak then I’d pull for Dak. And we even had season tix to saints back then

mcdawg22

Sep 18, 2004
I am shocked at how this is so hard to comprehend. My BIL asked what I’m going to do if Matt Corral goes to the Saints? I hope he throws for 6000 yards 68 TDs and goes 20-0.

Rockymountaindawg

Dec 15, 2018
So you wouldn’t pull for Dak to win a Super Bowl even if your team wasn’t in the running? I only reserve that level of hate for a team that celebrates losing the Civil War

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login