How do y'all feel about the announcers for our game Saturday?

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
It could literally be a lot worse. Dave does make me think of the JP Sports days but hey it's an 11 am game. Deuce doesn't really bother me. Better than Dick Cross. Way better than Danielson or Mowins. Better that the crew we had for Arizona. And better then whoever that was talking about the Aggie meal plan or drink plan a few years ago over and over and over. So not really that bad. At least Dave knows msu and do does deuce so you won't get the same 5 talking points the crew is given 80 times a game

PooPopsBaldHead

Dec 15, 2017
I put so little thought into the announcers of a game, I don't expect anything. Or care. Why would anyone? It's petulant. Their thoughts and ability are meaningless. Hell in today's graphic centric world we don't even need them for down and distance.

This board will never fail to tell me how bad Beth Mowins, Kirk Herbstreit, Troy Aikman, Dave Neal, Deuce McCallister, Greg McElroy, Petros Pappasuckadickus, Andre Ware, RG3, and everyone else sucks... The fact is, I don't care. I'm going to watch the game and ***** about the refs and on field performance. Who cares what the meat puppets in the booth say? Except for Gary Danielson... 17 that sword swallowing mother17er.***

I do hope they have a better camera crew than last week though. I don't have a clue who called the game last week. Honestly don't remember. But I remember the camera work being as bad as it gets. That's frustrating.

Ranchdawg

Dec 13, 2012
I put so little thought into the announcers of a game, I don't expect anything. Or care. Why would anyone? It's petulant. Their thoughts and ability are meaningless. Hell in today's graphic centric world we don't even need them for down and distance.

This board will never fail to tell me how bad Beth Mowins, Kirk Herbstreit, Troy Aikman, Dave Neal, Deuce McCallister, Greg McElroy, Petros Pappasuckadickus, Andre Ware, RG3, and everyone else sucks... The fact is, I don't care. I'm going to watch the game and ***** about the refs and on field performance. Who cares what the meat puppets in the booth say? Except for Gary Danielson... 17 that sword swallowing mother17er.***

I do hope they have a better camera crew than last week though. I don't have a clue who called the game last week. Honestly don't remember. But I remember the camera work being as bad as it gets. That's frustrating.
Awesome response. I was ROFL reading this. I'm glad you let us know what you really think!

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login