How does UGA keep taking out the opponents best WR

Tuamuchspeed

Jul 15, 2022
This would be a good year for Bama to knock UGA off but the styles make the fight... I just don't see how this Bama teams would but UGA.

If we are being honest Bama/LSU felt like a 3 point game.
You don't see a way? Uh, Auburn had a path to victory. Pretty sure Bama can find a way lmao.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
This would be a good year for Bama to knock UGA off but the styles make the fight... I just don't see how this Bama teams would but UGA.

If we are being honest Bama/LSU felt like a 3 point game.
Can someone translate? Alabama has 3 wins better than UGA’s best win. If Alabama had played Austin Peay instead of Texas in week 2, they would be ranked #1. If Alabama and Texas played again right now, I think most neutral observers would expect Alabama to win. One team is improving (Alabama), the other seems to be regressing but escaping with wins (Texas). Why KSU went for a TD on 4th down from the 4 is beyond me.
Meanwhile, a 3-6 South Carolina team was up by 2 TDs at UGA, AU, Mizzou had the lead on UGA in the 2nd half, etc. Trying to act like UGA is unbeatable is hilarious.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Yeah it was at JH and early in the season. Hell I wouldn't be surprised if Auburn beats Bama.
Wait…..playing on the road matters now? Not according to most UGA fans. I think they feel that way because UGA hasn’t played a ranked team on the road in 3 years. That wasn’t a misprint….3 frickin years lmao.

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
Bama fans- Everybody knows Bama was better than UGA in 2021 we won the first game with our players healthy and the rematch really doesn’t count.

Also Bama fans- We’d beat Texas in a rematch and the win would be legitimate even if Ewers didn’t play.

:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: KoreyDawg

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Bama fans- Everybody knows Bama was better than UGA in 2021 we won the first game with our players healthy and the rematch really doesn’t count.

Also Bama fans- We’d beat Texas in a rematch and the win would be legitimate even if Ewers didn’t play.

Who said anything about if Ewers would play or not? Wtf are you even talking about, LSU by 10 guy?

Reactions: AlabamaBread

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022

It’s always an excuse lol

AlabamaBread

Jul 31, 2023
Alabama has better wins and a tougher strength of schedule. After what I saw last night in Bryant-Denny, I like their odds against anyone. Milroe would give Georgia’s defense fits if he continues to use his legs to move the chains. That’s another added dimension to the gameplan. I don’t know if Alabama would necessarily win straight up, but I would definitely see them having the personnel and ability to win.

The only issue is they need Georgia to drop a game before the SEC Championship so they don’t have to worry about yet another rematch.

Reactions: Bigwilly64

P3sty Pupil

Oct 21, 2021

I see nothing wrong with this

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
Better yet, when do we get to the “flu”?
Scared Horror GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

PH1LLY

Nov 21, 2022

Everyone did see Bama smoke UGA with Williamson and Metchie

are you saying that even if Bama had Metchie and Williamson they would have lost in the national title game?

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022

are you saying that even if Bama had Metchie and Williamson they would have lost in the national title game?
Take the L and move along my guy

_DC

Aug 7, 2023

Well maybe they shouldn’t be giant ({}) and play ball.

Reactions: KoreyDawg

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
1st Jameson Williams in champ game against Ala
2nd Marvin Harrison Jr

now Luther Burden

what kind of black magic is Kirby practicing
Jamo and Burden both had non contact injuries, but don’t let that stop you from trolling clown

Latest posts

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login