How embarrassing is it to be a Mizzou fan rn?

DirtyMikeAndTheBoys

Sep 6, 2022

This guy may be worse than Butch Jones. A staged celebration for something everyone knew, over one kid when your class is ranked in the 40s. On top of that this kid based his decision off of where he could get paid the quickest, not football.

How the **** is this dude a D1 head football coach?

PsYcho

May 18, 2023
I'm not even sure where Missouri is on the map.

Aren't they the state with the standing boomerang?

KoreyDawg

Jan 31, 2022
Great. You finished second. I bet you will get something real good for that.
This phaggot is so phucken triggered, dude isn’t even a Dawg fan but don’t let that stop you from taking shots at the new dynasty. Seek help biitch, Kirby has broke this punk

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
This phaggot is so phucken triggered, dude isn’t even a Dawg fan but don’t let that stop you from taking shots at the new dynasty. Seek help biitch, Kirby has broke this punk
Says the guy that starts 89% of the threads on the front page about Saban. Sit down, you limp-wristed phaggot.

Man_A_War

Jan 10, 2023
Its all gonna be okay fellas. The problem is that theres no fandom's end in sight for the love of your schools

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Mizzou almost beat UGA last year in case anyone forgot…
No one cares about that except for the DA that dedicated his handle to it. Be honest…..how dumb did you feel when you emailed TOS with a request for a name change and all you could come up with was “ButMizzouDoe”? Did you giggle when you came up with that like it was clever?

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
No one cares about that except for the DA that dedicated his handle to it. Be honest…..how dumb did you feel when you emailed TOS with a request for a name change and all you could come up with was “ButMizzouDoe”? Did you giggle when you came up with that like it was clever?
You obviously care or you wouldn’t be writing soliloquies about it gump man… :ROFLMAO:

I bet this was you after UGA took TCU behind the woodshed…FFFE80E1-EEBA-4FC9-844D-C96CFEEFB565.jpeg

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
Have you always been this lame and corny?
Lol, says the guy who got butthurt over my opinions on UGA’s dominance on my home board so he decided to talk sheet to me on tBB.

You’re lame/corny personified gump man :ROFLMAO:

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Lol, says the guy who got butthurt over my opinions on UGA’s dominance on my home board so he decided to talk sheet to me on tBB.

You’re lame/corny personified gump man :ROFLMAO:
It’s called a troll….and it has been one of the most successful ever. You are still crying about it lmao. Be honest though….did you really think a screen name about Mizzou was going to be clever?

• Haha
Reactions: ButMizzouDoe

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
It’s called a troll….and it has been one of the most successful ever. You are still crying about it lmao. Be honest though….did you really think a screen name about Mizzou was going to be clever?
Lol, so you honestly think you came out on top after talking sheet to a stranger over football when their team went 29-1 and repeated beating your’s and watched your team also lose 3 other games?

Yikes, if you don’t know nothing else you sure know how to cope…keep “trolling” me gump man it’s been working out terrific for UGA! :ROFLMAO:

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Lol, so you honestly think you came out on top after talking sheet to a stranger over football when their team went 29-1 and repeated beating your’s and watched your team also lose 3 other games?

Yikes, if you don’t know nothing else you sure know how to cope…keep “trolling” me gump man it’s been working out terrific for UGA! :ROFLMAO:
I definitely came out on top. I wasn’t the one clamoring that “Alabama wouldn’t be challenged”. In fact, I didn’t make a prediction on the NC game. I didn’t predict anything last year. I did say that Alabama would challenge UGA. They definitely “challenged” UGA and whipped that a$$, and then you disappeared. You are a coward who only posts when he thinks his favorite team is the best.

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
I definitely came out on top. I wasn’t the one clamoring that “Alabama wouldn’t be challenged”. In fact, I didn’t make a prediction on the NC game. I didn’t predict anything last year. I did say that Alabama would challenge UGA. They definitely “challenged” UGA and whipped that a$$, and then you disappeared. You are a coward who only posts when he thinks his favorite team is the best.
DID NOT READ…

#33to18
#65to7
#B2BChamps
#SabansMostTalentedTeamEverHadAnxiety

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Going by this logic your head must be close to earth’s crust since Bama has 4 L’s since you started talking sheet.

Might wanna stfu and maybe Saban can win something else if significance
I don’t disappear after a loss. You do. That is why you are a coward who only posts when he thinks his favorite team is the best.
Dave Chappelle Gotcha GIF

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
I don’t disappear after a loss. You do. That is why you are a coward who only posts when he thinks his favorite team is the best.
Dave Chappelle Gotcha GIF
Pathetic how you keep obsessing over a random strangers messageboard presence.

The crazier part is it’s a lie you use to deflect and cope.

The facts are, you started talking sheet to me like a weirdo over fb and my team has been kicking arse ever since meanwhile…#BamaDone

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Pathetic how you keep obsessing over a random strangers messageboard presence.

The crazier part is it’s a lie you use to deflect and cope.

The facts are, you started talking sheet to me like a weirdo over fb and my team has been kicking arse ever since meanwhile…#BamaDone
Calling you the coward that you are isn’t “obsessing”…..it’s just facts. When UGA loses again, you will disappear. Better hope you can dodge Alabama again lol.

ButMizzouDoe

May 5, 2023
Calling you the coward that you are isn’t “obsessing”…..it’s just facts. When UGA loses again, you will disappear. Better hope you can dodge Alabama again lol.
Speaking of losses, Bama has 4 of them since my opinions triggered you into starting this pissing contest.

UGA has half as many natties as Bama has losses since you came at me.

Reactions: KoreyDawg

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Speaking of losses, Bama has 4 of them since my opinions triggered you into starting this pissing contest.

UGA has half as many natties as Bama has losses since you came at me.
Amazing. You are still a spineless coward who only posts when things are going well for your favorite football team, and you run to your “safe space” otherwise. You are a clown lmao.

Latest posts

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login