• 3-1 (lose Super Bowl)

Votes: 3 5.7%
  • 4-0 (win Super Bowl)

Votes: 13 24.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

pseudonym

Oct 6, 2022
Reminder: The Cowboys haven't been to the NFC Championship Game since Dak was two years old.

Rupert Jenkins

Nov 29, 2017
I will be cheering for Dallas all the way but NFC championship is where it will end sadly. But maybe not. Be a miracle if they beat SF

Reactions: BulldogBlitz

Dawgg

Sep 9, 2012
I will be cheering for Dallas all the way but NFC championship is where it will end sadly. But maybe not. Be a miracle if they beat SF
I'm not sure it's a foregone conclusion that SF is in the NFC Championship. It should be, but I could see a scenario where the Rams beat the Lions and end up in SF while the Cowboys end up with the winner of Philadelphia and Tampa Bay.

I think the Rams have a non-zero chance of beating SF. I don't see the Eagles or Bucs doing it, but LA could fool around and beat them. Then I think the Cowboys could take care of business at home against LA.

This is the only real scenario I see where the Cowboys get to the Super Bowl:
Cowboys beat Packers
Rams beat Lions
Bucs beat Eagles (this one is interchangeable)
Cowboys beat Bucs/Eagles
Rams beat 49ers
Cowboys beat Rams

I think the Cowboys are going to have problems with the Lions and the Lions will be out to prove a point after the way their regular season game ended. I think they beat both Tampa Bay and Philadelphia. Unless the Cowboys play a perfect game and/or SF totally collapses, I think the 49ers win pretty handily in a hypothetical head to head.

But what do I know? The Cowboys could screw the pooch against Green Bay and the above is all moot.

Willow Grove Dawg

Nov 3, 2016
I'm not sure it's a foregone conclusion that SF is in the NFC Championship. It should be, but I could see a scenario where the Rams beat the Lions and end up in SF while the Cowboys end up with the winner of Philadelphia and Tampa Bay.

I think the Rams have a non-zero chance of beating SF. I don't see the Eagles or Bucs doing it, but LA could fool around and do beat them. Then I think the Cowboys could take care of business at home against LA.

This is the only real scenario I see where the Cowboys get to the Super Bowl:
Cowboys beat Packers
Rams beat Lions
Bucs beat Eagles (this one is interchangeable)
Cowboys beat Bucs/Eagles
Rams beat 49ers
Cowboys beat Rams

I think the Cowboys are going to have problems with the Lions and the Lions will be out to prove a point after the way their regular season game ended. I think they beat both Tampa Bay and Philadelphia. Unless the Cowboys play a perfect game and/or SF totally collapses, I think the 49ers win pretty handily in a hypothetical head to head.

But what do I know? The Cowboys could screw the pooch against Green Bay and the above is all moot.
I totally agree. The Rams are the team that can beat San Francisco

Reactions: Dawgg

Pars

Oct 11, 2015
Daks turned me into a Dallas fan.
I think they make it NFC championship and niners whip that ***
Hope I’m wrong

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login