How in the Hell is the WBB Tourney

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
Will we still get a bid? Were we that safe that a loss to a single digit win team won’t knock us out?

I think we're ok, but this certainly ain't ideal. They played a lot this year without Patty and they're a better team with her obviously.

DesotoCountyDawg

Nov 16, 2005
will smith smirk GIF
I guess I was mad but that’s wrong of me to be angry at someone mentally incompetent.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
Your go to, every time, is to call for a coach's head. It reveals that you have no clue how to analyze any element of any sport we play.

Find better hobbies.
It's always the same guys with the same spiel after a loss. The weather is about to get interesting in Texas right now, so I'm not paying any attention. Talk to y'all later.

Reactions: She Mate Me

The Cooterpoot

Sep 29, 2022
Sam just needs to go sign players. We've got a couple that I'm glad won't be back. A&M hit every three they threw up and they're a bad three shooting team. We suuuuuccckkked too and the refs were heavy A&M and basically eliminated Carter.

Dawgg

Sep 9, 2012
Well on the brightside, they’ve played gangbusters after a bad loss, so watch out Salt Lake City Regional 5-seed.

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
Sam just needs to go sign players. We've got a couple that I'm glad won't be back. A&M hit every three they threw up and they're a bad three shooting team. We suuuuuccckkked too and the refs were heavy A&M and basically eliminated Carter.

He's done a good job this year considering what he walked into. But he's really got to bring in some players to build on a solid start. Jordan, Denae Carter and Powe are good young players to build around, but he's got to find quality bigs who can play effectively on both ends and rebound.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login