How is Bama in the top 10?

BSwag20

Jun 25, 2022
Had a solid half against UGA, lost to an unranked team and nearly lost to another unranked team only due to the other team's ineptitude?

• Love
Reactions: philly09

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
…and, still, nobody will address the question asked, lol - but will reference ‘93 and ‘21?! 🤣
Well, because Alabama has one of if not the best win on the year so far. Way better than anything Miami has done. Oh, and Alabama has that CLOUT, son. Make sense?

Last edited:

MattUGA1

May 1, 2023
This dude coming on here to randomly talk trash just jinxed the F out of the cane's season. Much like USC fans got all puffy about their LSU win. This won't end well for you, @BSwag20

Probably lose to FSU now.

james_govols

Aug 14, 2022
This dude coming on here to randomly talk trash just jinxed the F out of the cane's season. Much like USC fans got all puffy about their LSU win. This won't end well for you, @BSwag20

I forgot about the USC fans. They are long gone.

I guess some people only enjoy talking football with opposing fans if their team is winning.

Da Gump God

Aug 29, 2024
Had a solid half against UGA, lost to an unranked team and nearly lost to another unranked team only due to the other team's ineptitude?
Great question! Team looks horrible and not worthy of a Top 10 ranking, if we're being totally honest!

Da Gump God

Aug 29, 2024
Who does though? UGA has looked like sh*t. UT has looked like sh*t. LSU lost to the left coast sissies. Crazy year.
Yeah, but in previous years a Top 10 team losing would drop them outta the Top 10. This year Top 10 teams are losing and dropping 1 or 2 spots!

BAMA was ranked #1 and lost to an unranked opponent, should not be in Top 10!

Last edited:
Reactions: Wamsley.Clark

Ichabod

Aug 16, 2022
I forgot about the USC fans. They are long gone.

I guess some people only enjoy talking football with opposing fans if their team is winning.
You get props for sticking around throughout the years. Now back to hating you

Ichabod

Aug 16, 2022
Who does though? UGA has looked like sh*t. UT has looked like sh*t. LSU lost to the left coast sissies. Crazy year.
There wasn’t anything in the OSU-OU game that jumped out at me either. This is going to be the perfect year for a 12 team tourney

Reactions: Bigwilly64

jordan86rtr

Aug 15, 2022

He's been waiting 20 years for this moment, give him a break.

BSwag20

Jun 25, 2022
It was a stupid question

Schrodinger’s Big Board; simultaneously complaining about board traffic and running off any new poster.
I'm still here - and, sincerely, was posting a real question (not a troll, despite how unpopular the Q might have been, lol) - migrated over here several months ago after Canesport transitioned away from Rivals and was hoping the On3 MB would be similar. Light participation for now but we'll get there. Good luck to everyone this weekend!

Ichabod

Aug 16, 2022
I'm still here - and, sincerely, was posting a real question (not a troll, despite how unpopular the Q might have been, lol) - migrated over here several months ago after Canesport transitioned away from Rivals and was hoping the On3 MB would be similar. Light participation for now but we'll get there. Good luck to everyone this weekend!
Nah. **** Tennessee

james_govols

Aug 14, 2022
Nah. **** Tennessee

I was thinking of the good old days of this rivalry:

Will be nice to rekindle it and finally give your program the death penalty it deserves.

• Haha
Reactions: BSwag20

VOLatile85

Aug 25, 2022
Just see wins - against unranked opponents…explains why we’re ranked ahead of Bama, but not why Bama remains in the top 10…
Miami is very possibly a fraud. Who is their best win and when do they play a decent team this season? Bama beat UGA which is a great win and better than any of Miami’s. The Vandy loss was shocking but because it was Bama that lost. If Vandy beat Miami it wouldn’t be anything out of the ordinary as Miami has lost to Memphis recently and many other bad teams. This season they don’t have bad loss yet but they don’t have what I would consider a quality win either. The ACC is trash and is where Miami belongs.

VOLatile85

Aug 25, 2022
Well, because Alabama has one of if not the best win on the year so far. Way better than anything Miami has done. Oh, and Alabama has that CLOUT, son. Make sense?
Yeah the Vandy loss was shocking but only because it was Bama that lost. If it were Miami nobody would’ve been shocked because it’s more shocking if Miami doesn’t lose to a team they should’ve absolutely beat. Miami has been trying their best to lose a game they shouldn’t and I fully believe they will do it.

VOLatile85

Aug 25, 2022
All those teams you listed can play at a very level but have struggled for whatever reason. TN had to get the offense figured and I think we’re moving in the right direction. Hope we quicken the pace though. Bama relies entirely on Milroe and ask him to play QB and RB which is impossible to do consistently at a high level. UGA’s QB is not taking care of the football good enough and turning it over to much. LSU seems to struggle early in the season under Kelly but improves a lot over the season and will be a very good team by the end but the early losses are hard to overcome.

Maybe we should also add Texas to the list as well? They don’t look great against UGA tonight. UGA punched them in the mouth early and their response was shock and then panic. Seems beating Michigan and Oklahoma wasn’t nearly as impressive as people wanted to believe. Been an interesting season as nobody has looked dominant and most have been inconsistent at times.

BSwag20

Jun 25, 2022
I wasn’t Miami had fans. Every time I see their stadium it’s basically empty.
You wasn't what, now? LOL...regardless, congrats on the win against bama...I know it has been a long time coming just like the one you squeaked out against the gators (which Miami blew out BTW!)

VOLatile85

Aug 25, 2022
Yeah it took OT for us to beat the Gators. Still a win though. Nico and the offense are coming along and improving. Still not played our best football. Are you concerned that Miami best game by far was their first game? Since then teams that shouldn’t beat you are giving you very close games? Possibly showing signs of regression rather than improvement? The competition you play doesn’t make you better as your able to win without playing your best and as a result only play well enough to win. They’ve gotten away with it so far and those wins only further the belief that they can cruise and will turn it on enough to get the win. That never works out good. Very likely you lose to a team that is way inferior and since you play in a terrible conference one terrible loss is enough to ruin a season as everyone has serious doubts and is looking for a reason to dismiss Miami. Everyone knows they maybe the best in the ACC but the ACC is a joke. Winning the ACC is less impressive than a team with a .500 record in SEC conference play IMO. I doubt Miami could go .500 in conference play in the SEC. Your not exactly blowing out ACC teams because you’re defense is terrible. Good luck though as I would love for TN to get an opportunity to play you all in the playoff.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login